MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monger122612004.jpg

Looks like Monger has on a birthday party hat.:lol

The guy literally sent me a pink rag (not good enough to use to wash my car with) in a small grey plastic bag. The tracking number on it matches the tracking number the seller sent me for the Iron Monger figure. I only went EBay because Sideshow had only the wait list and I was trying to stay away from BBTS at the time. Three auctions were ending all about the same time and after losing the first two I went for broke on the third and won it. I didn't notice the guy’s feedback until later and that’s when I started to have doubts about him. I filed my claim against him the day before his decoy arrived and even the Post Master can vouch for me that what was scanned was nothing but a tiny bag, not an almost two foot tall figure that should have been in a box. I even called Pay-pal and told them I had pictures, but they didn’t seem to want them. Then the guy tries his partial refund joke of $20 out of $465 and I denied that. I called Pay-pal again and explained to them the guy is just trying to stall the system and that only a fool would have accepted that, all that I talked to agreed. To beat it all EBay sends me two emails warning me “After” I win the auction that the previous two I bid on where pulled from their site for fraudulent listing practices, so I’m pretty sure EBay and Pay-pal know what this guy is trying to pull on me.

Since getting to the point that I’m only waiting for Pay-pal to make their decision, I’ve already ordered Iron Monger from BBTS, and only paid $1 more (with shipping) then I paid that piece of **** crook in China.

I’d like to take that rag he sent me and wrap it around his neck.

That's a real jerk off move. That ****** should be stoned to death. I'm glad you got it worked out bro :)

He appears to have solved that icing problem.
;)

:lol :yess: :hi5:

I took out the tab and and took out all the batteries and put them back in. Only the eyes come on. :(

I just open my Iron Monger up. I have to say just taking a fast look. The eyes and arc all are on one switch (I wish they all did that, but let's not go there).

If the eyes turn on but not the arc you have a problem. If you bought from SSC call them, and replace it. It could just be a lose wire (more then likely it is) but you paid $500 if not more for it. Don't just say I will fix it. Maybe the next guy can.

Pay-pal found in my favor and returned my money, “You Chinese Rip off Bastard, can Kiss My Ass”! You didn’t get away with trying to steal my money. I hope EBay investigates you and decides to ban you indefinably.

Not all Chinese sellers are bad, but jerks like you give the rest of your people a bad name, if any of them run across you (smail-shopping) I hope one of them kicks you in the nuts for me.

Glad to hear you got your money back! That would've be a tragedy had the creep gotten away with it! :hi5:

Someone posted they got it to go up higher. I open it the other day. Nice but how did you get it to go up higher. I want the extra inch.

Someone posted they got it to go up higher. I open it the other day. Nice but how did you get it to go up higher. I want the extra inch.

You have to extend the pistons connecting his feet with his legs, The only problem is the pistons cant really support the weight of the Monger so they tend to sag down. and yes you get about an extra inch when you fully extend the pistons.

What are you not liking about it, Wake? Still considering my options with this piece, so kinda curious why it's not working for you.

The figure is outstanding... Just isn't fitting in with the vision i have for my collection. And a 18" massive figure isn't something I can have just lying around.

Yeah, that's kinda why I'm still on the fence. On the other hand, I'm thinking there are going to be very few cool Marvel villains (not into Red Skull, Whiplash, SM villains, etc.) and even fewer of Monger's stature. Really only other one I'm looking forward to is Thanos.

You have to extend the pistons connecting his feet with his legs, The only problem is the pistons cant really support the weight of the Monger so they tend to sag down. and yes you get about an extra inch when you fully extend the pistons.

Thanks, did it. But when back so the feet are flat. My iron man stuff is high up. So I need his feet flat.

Selling this bad boy in my sales thread. $400 plus $35 shipping. Brand new. In box and brown shipper. Only displayed for two weeks in airtight acrylic display case.

Back