MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending mine back today. Can you believe this figure is back i stock again, with option for felxpay. I think I might return it for my money back and use the money to buy the Venom lifesize bust.. I can always flexpay this soon or now and still be able to afford both! :yess:

Your going to pay to send it back. Then order it again and pay to have it ship to you again?

Well, I finally was able to take the plunge and grab this thing on Flexpay while it is still available. I'm really supposed to be cutting back on my HT purchases in 2013, but I couldn't pass this up. So far its this and the Batmobile. Now I just need to wait until IM3 and see what HT offers for those figures.

Eamon, do you have dioder lights on the bottom of the 3rd shelves too? If so, how'd you do that? I've been trying to figure out how to illuminate the lower shelves.

Im torn, Im debating this figure of the gantry with Mark 4. Both about the same sticker price and I don't need the guilt of buying both :)

Im torn, Im debating this figure of the gantry with Mark 4. Both about the same sticker price and I don't need the guilt of buying both :)

Wow, tough call.

The Monger's size will be the first factor that puts a smile on your face. The details and moving parts are also amazing. Don't forget, there's a O. Stane headsculpt that you can reveal. Awesome!

The Gantry with Mark.IV is more versatile and has a lot of posing options. You've got an entire Mk.IV figure that you can pose even without the Gantry. You can try using different Marks in the Gantry too. An equally impressive amount of details with this set.

Umm... good luck! :lol

Get the Monger, your on the Monger thread anyway so you must be leaning towards getting him.
Maybe I can tempt you with some pics ?

DSCF3262_zpsf715c900.jpg
DSCF3261_zps5258d619.jpg
DSCF3264_zps705922db.jpg
DSCF3079.jpg

Well, this will be the one and only Iron Monger figure in this scale I'd imagine. The VII comes out soon, which is pretty much the same color scheme as the Mark IV, as well as whatever is released for the third movie.

As nice as the gantry is, its nowhere near as impressive as the Monger.

Just opened my Monger today, he showed up on Friday. Definitely the most I've spent on a 1/6 figure yet, and have no regrets. Love this beast!!

Here he is with my other new arrival, Iron Man villains unite :yess:

(crap quality photo, I know... only have the phone cam rt now..)

monger.jpg

Well, this will be the one and only Iron Monger figure in this scale I'd imagine. The VII comes out soon, which is pretty much the same color scheme as the Mark IV, as well as whatever is released for the third movie.

As nice as the gantry is, its nowhere near as impressive as the Monger.

Mark VIII is nowhere near the same color scheme:

Iron-Man-3-Mark-VIII-Armor.jpg

I have them both. I can say order them both don't give yourself the guilt if you can handle the $$$. I do see the Gantry getting more use then the Iron Monger. I change around my items every month. Well 4/6 of them. The gantry you can put this Iron Man or That Iron Man in it.

Let's not forget about the item you can only get (I think it only comes with this?) Dummy.

:lecture It's going to take some time to gt use to that color scheme. :)

I can get used to this one. The hard one is going to be IP. Its a walking flag. I will get it, who am I joking. I just cannot wait to see Peppers suit.

I know I will not be getting the Manderion (SP).

Despite getting new batteries today, the chest light on mine is still not working. :(

Are there any other reports of this issue?
Eye lights are fine but no chest light at all.

I really don't want to have to ship it back.

I've been trying to find a pic of the box in this thread. Can someone point it out to me or can someone post it?

Back