MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im torn, Im debating this figure of the gantry with Mark 4. Both about the same sticker price and I don't need the guilt of buying both :)

My vote also goes to the Monger! That thing is simply an overwhelming presense in any collection! There will be more IM anyway.

Mine arrived on the 24th, just in time for Christmas! Absolutely amazing figure and so worth the wait. The posability on this beast is amazing and I love the fact that you can adjust the feet and drop the shin armor to give him another inch or so of height. Really hoping a Mark III 2.0 is in the works, would look stellar with Monger! :pray:

The engineering on this guy has me even more excited for the new ED-209 and eventual Robocain figures! :yess:

BTW, those on the fence should snap it up, trust me, you don't want to miss this!

Mine arrived on the 24th, just in time for Christmas! Absolutely amazing figure and so worth the wait. The posability on this beast is amazing and I love the fact that you can adjust the feet and drop the shin armor to give him another inch or so of height. Really hoping a Mark III 2.0 is in the works, would look stellar with Monger! :pray:

The engineering on this guy has me even more excited for the new ED-209 and eventual Robocain figures! :yess:

BTW, those on the fence should snap it up, trust me, you don't want to miss this!

They are making a new ED-209? If so I am in for 4 of those. I just hope they fix the programing on them, if not I will need some red shirts.

Congrats to those that got this :hi5:, this will be one of the few new hot toys that are rare/hard to get, but i just picked it up cuz i luv the suit and bridges as stane, hands down my favorite ironman villain on the big screen.

Is there a link to the crushed helmet? I see an unpainted for $20+ on ebay right now but I thought someone found them for around $5 somewhere?

Is there a link to the crushed helmet? I see an unpainted for $20+ on ebay right now but I thought someone found them for around $5 somewhere?

That was me. There's one person selling them from $6.99 to $11.99 shipped. An they are painted. I posted a picture of the one I. Got for $6.99 ship.

Buy it, once you have it in hand you want regret it.

You're probably 100% right, but... I just don't feel right dropping all that dough on one figure. May have to get the wife's buy in on this one. I told her I felt like I was stealing from the family if I got this figure. Lol. Plus we are saving for a house. I can mentally justify a 200+ figure but not 450+ so much. Especially when that could go into the house fund. :gah:

Back