MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how it's done chaps!! :)

HTcollection28_12_12.jpg

I need more lights though!

This is why I buy from SSC. Sure it cost a little more. I get it faster and if there is a problem. They take care of it.

No worries man. Toy Anxiety is a good company too. In the end all I had to do was contact them. They're in the process of providing me with a replacement hand as we speak.

No worries man. Toy Anxiety is a good company too. In the end all I had to do was contact them. They're in the process of providing me with a replacement hand as we speak.

They are the only other place I buy from. I have to say the guy who picks up the phone. I just glad he does not work for me. Nothing bad but he is so happy all the time. I mean really really really happy. Like winning the Lotto twice in one week happy. Going out to a place and getting 20 GOOD phone numbers happy.

He is also the one that told me about the bag that was going up later on that night. I was able to get my Jack bag (24).

You know I think I am going to call them and order something from them right now.

I string one set of Diodr lights from IKEA per case. The only problem is I bought my cases at different times and the Diodr lights have changed from a softer yellowish light to a more white light. So I need to buy some more to replace the others, really.

Saw this yesterday at Beyond Comics in MD... by the time I got home, noticed SSC had this instock again, so I flexed it! I't a beast!

Saw this yesterday at Beyond Comics in MD... by the time I got home, noticed SSC had this instock again, so I flexed it! I't a beast!

I have to say you will be happy once you get it. It was a little hard at 1st to order it but in the end. I'm very happy with it.

PS my Cat still is going after the brown shipper box. But leaving the main box and Iron Monger along (that's good).

Thanks lads!

I do need more lights and space it seems.

is that next to your kitchen??

It's an open plan apartment but it's not near to cooking or anything like that.
It's also in the most ventilated part of our place too. ;)

Better then TV :clap. If I can ask. I was going to buy the Thor Hammer but miss out. Is it heavy?

It's heavy alright and it looks cool but I don't think it's very well made at all. The eFx Avengers one seems better in my opinion. No base on that one though sadly.

Last edited:
Sending mine back today. Can you believe this figure is back i stock again, with option for felxpay. I think I might return it for my money back and use the money to buy the Venom lifesize bust.. I can always flexpay this soon or now and still be able to afford both! :yess:

Back