MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ca nt you ask Jeff to try and sort it for you?I know he s got a couple of contacts within Hot Toys.

I understand what you re saying though and you re absolutely right.

Well I sell my art. Does that give me credibility?! ;)
I have to stand by my art. If it's crap, I only have myself to blame.

I still disagree. I feel a company should stand by their products.
Besides they can and do help sometimes when they feel like it.

I would also point out the paperwork you get with their products where they say they that they have costumer care.

Surely if they have no costumer care then they wouldn't claim they do right?

You either have a policy or you don't. What we get is neither here nor there.

Do you sell it to the end user or is it sold in a store? I feel you sell it yourself you are making 100% off your art. If a store is selling it. You are giving them a discount. That is why you give them a discount. They deal with the end users. And you and do your art.

Yes I do feel they should make it right. But on the seller's end.

Regardless if you're dealing directly with customers or if you're using distributors, you need to stand by your product and at the very least answer customers' emails regarding defects in your product. These aren't your everyday, $9.99, mass-produced action figures sold at Target and Toy's R Us. These are expensive, high-end, limited-distribution collectibles. if there are continual QC issues, you need to take action, or at the very least let your customer base know that you care.

Last edited:
Ca nt you ask Jeff to try and sort it for you?I know he s got a couple of contacts within Hot Toys.

I understand what you re saying though and you re absolutely right.

I will be sending it back to the seller but I have to pay for shipping which is costly.
I would just prefer to fix it but it sounds out of my league.

Even Mattycollector will get a UPS to pic up the package for you.

Do you sell it to the end user or is it sold in a store? I feel you sell it yourself you are making 100% off your art. If a store is selling it. You are giving them a discount. That is why you give them a discount. They deal with the end users. And you and do your art.

Yes I do feel they should make it right. But on the seller's end.

So manufactures are not responcible for anything once it's shipped?

Toyota shouldn't have recalled all their cars from the suppliers and the breaks issue is dealt with by the suppliers?

I'm getting mine today from SS but leaning toward selling him. With Joker and Bane coming soon plus saving for a house I'm having a hard time rationalizing him even as amazing as he looks. :dunno

Just need mine to arrive. C'mon Monger. Run, fly, crawl! I don't care!!!! Just kick down my door and get on that shelf!!

So glad to finally have this guy !!!

P1010781.jpg

P1010779.jpg

P1010773.jpg

I also did a video review. Worth every penny for me :hi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dOvoQUbeY0

Bob

Love your pics & review Bob! :clap

So glad to finally have this guy !!!

P1010781.jpg

P1010779.jpg

P1010773.jpg

I also did a video review. Worth every penny for me :hi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dOvoQUbeY0

Bob

Iron Monger looks great in that case with the Mark III and the review is nice as well!

I ordered mine a week ago so I'm expecting it to arrive sometime next week if my previous orders from the same seller are anything to go by.

Iron Monger looks great in that case with the Mark III and the review is nice as well!

I ordered mine a week ago so I'm expecting it to arrive sometime next week if my previous orders from the same seller are anything to go by.

Thats the mark 4 (IV) which looks better than the older Mark 3 imo, hopes they release a mark III 2.0

Thats the mark 4 (IV) which looks better than the older Mark 3 imo, hopes they release a mark III 2.0

I stand corrected on that, I always get mixed up with the red & gold ones.

I'd like a 2.0 of the Mark III as well and I think there's a decent chance of it happening though probably not until after the IM3 figures are done.

I'd also like a rerelease of Mech Test Tony as the original one is now more than I'm willing to pay on ebay.

Got mine today, and pictures and videos just don't do this thing justice. It's a phenomenal piece of engineering. It's similar to the Tumbler in that the sheer size doesn't come across until you have it in hand, but good lord they've come up trumps. It feels extremely solid, too - the joints are all stiff and don't feel at all flimsy, and the number of moving parts is astounding

As you can tell, I'm impressed

Plus, the hands are large and secure enough to pose it holding other figures in the air, which should be fun :)

I picked this up from a local retailer today and...dayumn...

You see the pics you watch the video reviews, you read the comments saying "pics don't do it justice"....but sweet mercy when you have this thing right in front of you...it's incredible..insane even...My goodness.

Back