MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOAR MARVEL VILLAINS PLEASE!

9E2C7206-B86C-464D-B293-804E2736EDFF-309-0000001D1731D8EB.jpg

i went to my local shop today to pick him up but although he looks great i just didn't feel like i could spend that much of money on him so i cancelled him and saved the money towards other pieces ... but congratz anyway to those who did add him to their collection

i went to my local shop today to pick him up but although he looks great i just didn't feel like i could spend that much of money on him so i cancelled him and saved the money towards other pieces ... but congratz anyway to those who did add him to their collection

Do you already have the Skaar PF? You can put the money towards that or preorder Deadpool. :yess:

I got him from SS Thursday and hadn't opened him yet. I had been leaning toward just selling him but I caved. And holy cow is he amazing. Just an absolute monster and engineering marvel. So impressed with this in so many ways. The only way I can compare it as others have is the Tumbler in terms of sheer size and awesomeness. But the engineering of this one blows the Tumbler away. :panic: I just need a case or need to mod my Detolf!

P1120015_zps659348d7.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words on my video / Pics :hi5:

Spent some time last night putting together my display from the first Iron Man movie. I really wish I'd picked up a couple more of these display cases before they sold out :gah:

P1010796.jpg

P1010783.jpg

The Monger is a beast :)

Bob

Back