MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, PCK. Really glad I broke down and picked this figure up. Currently @ BBTS' warehouse getting ready to ship.

Thanks bro. This guy is cool as hell. I'm sure that it's been said plenty already but if you can stretch for him, if your a fan, if you have the space, etc., DO IT.

This may be my only Ironman villan since I wasn't nuts about Whiplash and passed on him and Manderian will really have to knock my socks off in the movie for me to want a fig. Monger is a perfect companion piece to Tony!

What does PM mean?

Private message. Come on in here new guy! Papa's got ya!! :1-1: :wink1:

Thanks bro. This guy is cool as hell. I'm sure that it's been said plenty already but if you can stretch for him, if your a fan, if you have the space, etc., DO IT.

This may be my only Ironman villan since I wasn't nuts about Whiplash and passed on him and Manderian will really have to knock my socks off in the movie for me to want a fig. Monger is a perfect companion piece to Tony!
Yep, that pretty much sums up why I felt I needed to have it. I like Mickey Rourke a lot, but thought Iron Man 2 was a pretty weak movie and Whiplash was not a compelling villain. IM3 is looking a lot better but it's doubtful I'm going to need a Mandarin figure. Planned display to sum-up Iron Man is going to be Monger, SV War Machine and either a Mark III or Mark IV Iron Man. Right now leaning towards IV.

why would anyone trade an iron monger for a batman DX???? not gonna happen bro. monger is $500 now and will increase in value over time.

Yep, that pretty much sums up why I felt I needed to have it. I like Mickey Rourke a lot, but thought Iron Man 2 was a pretty weak movie and Whiplash was not a compelling villain. IM3 is looking a lot better but it's doubtful I'm going to need a Mandarin figure. Planned display to sum-up Iron Man is going to be Monger, SV War Machine and either a Mark III or Mark IV Iron Man. Right now leaning towards IV.

The IV is where it's at. I have the I 2.0, Mark IV and the BD EX III (another reason why I was compelled to get Monger. I needed a figure for my accessory! :lol). I'm in for the Hall of Armor (4 pack) and the Mark VII. I think that's gonna be that :lol.

I really liked Bridges (and the suit) in pt. 1 so this was a no brainer. I'm hoping that Mandarin will surprise me. Then again IDK where the hell I'd put him so then again I hope he sucks :lol

The one thing I might not be able to say no to is a Mark III 2.0 :lol

Just got this together with Jake Sully. Its a beautiful beast! Beauty! Beast!

But it looks awkward displayed with the marks coz of its 'hugeness'. Will display together with whiplash and (hopefully) mandarin for a great iron man rouges gallery type thing.

Last edited:
You must get this guy, he is quite something to behold in person which pictures can not do it justice.

i suspect this guys value will shoot up over time the supplier I got him from said he was expecting almost 20+ and it was revised down few times until he was getting about 12.

simply amazing

20130123_000748_zpsc3d086d9.jpg

20130123_000954_zps5df0fd50.jpg

20130131_162137_zps16569839.jpg

Opened mine up last night to test all the lights and no problems here. The back cover was a pain to get open....the size and detail is amazing..i see why alot of you called it figure of the year....

Funny you mention a dx12 trade, had I not got him as a gift I was going to trade dx12 & hawkeye ( both misb ) for monger....

i would have traded my dx12 for monger in a heartbeat.

unfortunately, i wont be seeing monger anytime soon since shipping to Canada + custom fee's puts me just over what i can allow myself to spend this year on one figure.

defiantly enjoying seeing people post pics here. i might have to work a few extra hours a night if the wife will allow this summer to pick this guy up before aftermarket prices kill the fun for me all together :lol

thanks for this bro, and yeah you are right about the panel door, it has like a "C" bracket attached to the door panel hinged, i looked closely at mine last night and in the mid section of this "C" bracket there seems to be a protruding part like ("-C" imagine that "-" is attached to the mid of "C") and this is being block by an opening from the inside of the battery compartment, this is why i cant fully open the panel, the design in my set is not exactly the same as the other one "left panel" i wonder why HT did'nt design it as such would have been easier for everyone ...
i will still try again later as im at work right now ...

thanks a bunch again :wave

You're welcome.
I just hope that you can get that panel door to open fully without breaking anything. :duff

Back