MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just awesome. Sharing mine....

BD4174D6-3563-4ADB-B71D-5C0B6849C2BD-759-000000FD45FB42A9_zps78925767.jpg

Cool base, where from ?

My wife just said I need to get rid of some toys as they are taking up too much space now that monger is displayed....so much easier to get rid of her..things are only going to get worse ..

My wife just said I need to get rid of some toys as they are taking up too much space now that monger is displayed....so much easier to get rid of her..things are only going to get worse ..

Na, unless you find a GF that also collects. Then your going to have problems.

so i had ordered this when it was put on the wait list. so december rolls around and ssc says they've got one for me. great, christmas present for myself! it's definitely a really impressive figure. which accessories/body type do yall recommend for an obadiah stane figure?

Or get rid of her shoes, handbags .... :p

That's the best Obadiah Stane bash I've seen yet. He doesn't appear to be swimming in his suit like some of the others I've seen. Well done. :clap

It's from Saturday toys, clone ver of Obadiah that came out at One of STGCC

You guys anticipate this piece to be insanely expensive once its completely sold out? Or do you think the price will be somewhat over retail because it's already high priced to begin with?

You guys anticipate this piece to be insanely expensive once its completely sold out? Or do you think the price will be somewhat over retail because it's already high priced to begin with?

I think price is already too high to begin with. Should not go up much higher. Not that much people can afford this figure with the retail price. $500 dollars is not cheap. You could get two figures. It should of been like $350.

Definitely up! Hence why I need to buy this one SOON! :lecture

i'm guessing it will go up to about 750 at least, but I'm no expert, **** me, right?

Back