MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way, but i can't find one under 700$, at that prices its just 100 bucks to much imo

That is why I say Just buy it and save the problems of trying to find it cheaper. In the long run you will pay more. Sometimes, not always but most of the time.

man..it looks like BBTS bump up the price from 449.99 to 479.99 now. I think I should bite the bullet and buy it soon

An I was flame for buying it from SSC at that price. Keep thinking about saving $5.00 in the mean time. Enjoy...

2013-03-04_09-35-14_379_zps97fc06ef.jpg
[/IMG]

And it's going to go higher on price when iron monger stock runs lows.

Sadly, you are right. First I miss the Marvel/Disney Store sale, SS sells out and I miss out on their points, and now THIS! I really need to save cash for this figure FAST! :gah: :banghead

Sadly, you are right. First I miss the Marvel/Disney Store sale, SS sells out and I miss out on their points, and now THIS! I really need to save cash for this figure FAST! :gah: :banghead

Yeah me too. My order got cancelled. So I ordered from BBTS, before the iron monger shot up in price. I'm glad I did. But sadly I put it pile of loot. Since I have a bunch HT on PO with them. So I don't have him in my hands yet. :(

I got mine from BBTS a week ago, just before this price increase.

The fact that this 450+ dollar figure is selling out everywhere, is just a testament to how awesome this figure is. Once you have him in hand you totally forget how much you paid.

If I had money to burn, I actually would have gotten 2. It is that good.

Back