MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actarus, please tell us how you know this is not being released until next year. What is your source? Do you have a link with that information?

According to the Hot Toys Community page on Facebook, HTJapan pushed it into October, but I haven't read anything about 2013 anywhere yet.

saw it was pushed to october 2012 on the facebook page too. hope it finally comes out this next month. iv already got a spot picked out for this big guy lol

Just saw on twitter delayed until Oct. So does that mean Japan, October and a month or two later in the U.S.?

280sw007883.gif

HotToys-UpcomingProductsRelease.jpg

Does the proportion look right actually? I'm trying to imagine a 1/6 Stane inside Iron Monger.

Ah! Finally. Looks like my POs are safe. Thank you HT. And no, the proportions are not entirely right. If you look carefully, there's no way a full 12-inch figure could fit in there, but that's fine because with the top closed the illusion will be perfect anyway due to the sheer size of the thing. In the image you can see how it should look. If HT only sat the figure higher up in the torso it would've given a better impression.

Last edited:
Indeed proportion is wrong, I thought it was just me..
I think HT knows, they just don't care..

Back