MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scale of the figure looks fine to me. :confused::dunno

post-5392-1311200667.jpg

2008_iron_man_045.jpg

Iron monger looks awesome. From his onscreen stats the HT suit is 2.5 inches too small which does put him at 1/7th scale (1/7 exactly would be 17.1 ", 1/6 would be 20" and the HT is 17.5") but I don't have anything else this size, so the point is moot. He dwarfs the Iron Man series of suits which is the effect needed.

I'll pick up one of these eventually, but the $479 pricetag is overpriced. I'd have probably done $350-$400.
Did HT ever produce the blue Stealth version?

Wow, he's waaay too small. To be honest, I don't like the weathering effect they went with. I think I'm going to hunt down the Stane head and just go with that.

I think there might be a size discrepency with the full size Monger prop and the CGI effects version..happens, mostly dramatic effect to have the CGI bigger and more menacing than the actual suit.
I'm just happy this thing is actually going to happen...

I think there might be a size discrepency with the full size Monger prop and the CGI effects version..happens, mostly dramatic effect to have the CGI bigger and more menacing than the actual suit.
I'm just happy this thing is actually going to happen...

These two pics kinda prove that.

2008_iron_man_045.jpg
ironmongerscale2.jpg

Agreed on both counts. The CGI stuff sort of makes him look too big...and I'm fine with how bulky the HT piece is regardless of whether it should be a bit taller and am also just happy we're finally getting him! :hi5:

I'll pick up one of these eventually, but the $479 pricetag is overpriced. I'd have probably done $350-$400.
Did HT ever produce the blue Stealth version?

For the price, I see it as this way. He is twice the size or close to it. The IM go for how much?

Back