MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that guy is an idiot as the iron monger is based on .... The Iron Monger. Obviously no knowledge of iron man. Totally different in origin, concept and appearance. Also avengers was speculation at the time of iron man 1.

I think the quote above meant that he based the large design of Obediah's suit on Hulkbuster concepts.
Let's give Granov a little credit for knowing something about Iron Man here...

Yup, basing something isn't the same as it being a replica of the thing it's based upon. Also The Avengers wasn't speculation at all with Iron Man.

The Avengers is why Iron Man was made. If Kevin Feige was awesome then we would've ended up with The Avengers first but it was Kevin who decided that we should have individual films to build up towards The Avengers.

Yup, basing something isn't the same as it being a replica of the thing it's based upon. Also The Avengers wasn't speculation at all with Iron Man.

The Avengers is why Iron Man was made. If Kevin Feige was awesome then we would've ended up with The Avengers first but it was Kevin who decided that we should have individual films to build up towards The Avengers.

I don't care who came up with it. A Dinner and a Movie for that person. It had the feel of the comics to them. Each one had their own issue and one all together. Like ST (Org/THG/DS9/Vog/Ent) each star has a ep. to their own and then they was a number of them with the full cast. Guess the same can be said about other SF tv shows.

New pics of the Iron Monger? Love the finish!

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/10/original-2012-11th-international-toy.html

225211fdvdnfyzkzpudzui.jpg

225214mpee3hjph05empm3.jpg

Awesome! I hope more pics will start showing up soon. :yess::yess::yess:

New pictures on ToysDaily... it looks like it's out.

That's what I've been trying to verify for a week, whether or not it was gonna be released this week or next, but I don't know anyone in HK anymore since the last person I knew over there moved to Kuala Lumpur.

Anyone living in HK?

New pictures on ToysDaily... it looks like it's out.

My chinese is not so well :lol, so I didn´t find anything about Iron Monger an Toysdaily.com. @DFanatic: Can you please post a link? Thanks a lot.

P.S.: Can´t wait to have this beast in hand...:)

Back