New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad paint apps aside I will still buy this set! :clap There's no GB 2 figures out yet from Matty, so these are the first from the sequel. If I have the money, I'd love to get both sets. A set with the Santa hats on, and a set with them off. I just gotta see if our tiny Toys 'R Us actually does get them in stock! They've been known here to get one or two exclusives and not get any more of them! :gah:

The paints were bugging me until I opened the set. Once I started messing around with them I hardly noticed the small paint issues. It's soooo awesome to have all 4 busters together in toy form for the first time since I was little.

Only thing is that when posing them you realize how badly they need the proton streams. I'm going to be tempted to get some extra Venkmans next month!

I know I'm picking up 5 Venkmans all to be opened and for the proton streams. I figure I will resell 4 of them w/o it.

I snagged Winston this week thanks to a fellow freak. He hasn't arrived yet but Ray got here today and I finished up my 12" Venkman last night.

PICT0453.jpg

PICT0422.jpg

What sculpt is thatforthe 12" venkman? ThAts awesome,best ive seen! Where can i get one?

Theres no Louis heads.

I think Barlow was working on one for 12" figures.

Mattel is releasing the 6" Ghostbusters 1 version in like May or Summer. That comes with 3 heads, use the regular one with glasses and pop it on an extra Spengler and your set.

Awesome Peter, Deckard!!!

BTW, I justgot my TRU set!!
Apparenly these are 2 different sets, the first release that is showing up @ stores is the hatless one, the different batch will come out down the road... I don't get why do variations of this one! :dunno

Anyway, figures look great IMO, I'll post pics shortly!

LOL love that Venkman head , great expression !

Yeah Im workin on a Tully for the 12 inch
Sadly its Spenglers outfit he wears , and thats a tough 12 inch to get, but I guess any one will work w just a nametag changed on it though .

slightly off topic but i was doing some work for a company in bristol who own a replica ecto 1, so ill be going to see this sunday! cannot wait, he also has an a-team van too (unfortunately sold hi sgeneral lee and delorean) but this has really made my weekend!

slightly off topic but i was doing some work for a company in bristol who own a replica ecto 1, so ill be going to see this sunday! cannot wait, he also has an a-team van too (unfortunately sold hi sgeneral lee and delorean) but this has really made my weekend!

Bristol in Pennsylvania?

So I met Dan Aykroyd yesterday!! :rock!
He was giving autographs during a Skull head Vodka sale here in San Diego!
He's a really nice guys and very friendly with fans!
West Coast Ghostbusters and SoCal Ghostbusters were there!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the heart of the Ghostbusters, Dr. Ray Stanz!!

DSC07274.jpg

DSC07285.jpg

DSC07296B.jpg

And WC GB's Ecto-1:

DSC07262.jpg

DSC07261.jpg

DSC07269.jpg

DSC07295.jpg

DSC07299.jpg

Back