Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably is. I was just saying that he has to be AT LEAST 1/2" taller than any existing SSC 1:6 figure, from any line.

The entire Medicom RAH figure could fit inside this thing.

He probably is. I was just saying that he has to be AT LEAST 1/2" taller than any existing SSC 1:6 figure, from any line.

The entire Medicom RAH figure could fit inside this thing.

I think Kanamit and Jaws are the tallest so far... so good news if Vader is the winner. At 14" (his height listed somewhere) he'll be just about right in my eyes.

Ah... forgot about the Knight who says Ni, thats the clear winner. Although, its kind of a cheat since he's up on a base.

Kurgan was about 13"... just one the regular Big Boy body.

maybe we can use the medi version as darth's younger brother "Chad Vader - dayshift manager"...............:lol

An accurate 1/6th Vader should be somewhere around 13.25" to 13.5" in height, depending on how much the armor & helmet adds.

My two cents is, VADER should be 1 1/2 to 2 inches taller than a normal SS starwars fig, and 1 fig plus a 1/2 as thick. looks as they have done this, from the pics, very nicely and it looks to be well done!!

I thought they didn't except pre orders for the exclusive at the Con?

I was able to order one exclusive Vader and two exclusive Stormtroopers on Saturday. I had heard of some people being told to wait for the PPO on the exclusives, but for myself and some others it didn't seem to be a problem. I even asked first to clarify and was told it was OK. Hopefully anybody that was denied on preview night tried again later, or will have good luck on Friday.

I was able to order one exclusive Vader and two exclusive Stormtroopers on Saturday. I had heard of some people being told to wait for the PPO on the exclusives, but for myself and some others it didn't seem to be a problem. I even asked first to clarify and was told it was OK. Hopefully anybody that was denied on preview night tried again later, or will have good luck on Friday.

Yeah, I ordered a Vader Exclusive and 2 Stormtrooper Exclusives as well. And I just received my email confirmation. :rock

I'm wondering. Since only the Exclusives are going up tomorrow and the estimated edition size is 1977 obviously slightly depleted from SDCC orders anyone really think that this will make it past only a couple of minutes Friday?

Yeah, I ordered a Vader Exclusive and 2 Stormtrooper Exclusives as well. And I just received my email confirmation. :rock

As did I. :rock
------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt the ES is 1977 but honestly I don't know how many people ordered the Ex. I know I did but Dusty took my order and knew exactly what I wanted before I started. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back