Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was being downright silly.

Oh well.

I would like to thank my sidekick Craw. We're available for weddings, parties, bar mitzvahs, and club appearances.

Presuming it's 1977, even if there are still 1700 unordered, I can see this selling out in a few minutes, faster than Clone Obi-Wan.

If it is 1977 there is no way there are that many left. Like I said I heard that they estimated 1000 sold on Sunday. Now who knows if that was right but I hope all of you get yours.

If it is 1977 there is no way there are that many left. Like I said I heard that they estimated 1000 sold on Sunday. Now who knows if that was right but I hope all of you get yours.

Pretty unfair that they sold the exclusives there first. Everyone should get a equal shot at em.

kinda scared i wont be able to get him in time. i remember CW obi sold out in under 10 minutes and i just barely got him. hopefully im first on the WL if im not quick enough.

I know isn't it exciting, BOYEE can't wait til Friday!

Pretty unfair that they sold the exclusives there first. Everyone should get a equal shot at em.
Well that have done that in the past with everything. It may suck but thats just the way it is.

I remember they even accidentally sold some Grey hulks at SDCC one year.

Well maybe its SS's attempt at actually marketing the exclusives so they are worth something in the after market.

Well, that's only in the event that the ES is too low to leave many behind for NAs. However, SSC doesn't use the Con to screw people, so I'm guessing Vader's ES will be a number that allows a fair chance for NAs to order as well.

star-wars-episode3-darth-vader.jpg

Well, that's only in the event that the ES is too low to leave many behind for NAs. However, SSC doesn't use the Con to screw people, so I'm guessing Vader's ES will be a number that allows a fair chance for NAs to order as well.

Even if they sold say 1000 at SDCC and its 977 thats almost half and half seems pretty fair and it will be much easier on the servers.

Yeah, I think thats pretty much what I said. :rotfl
How's it unfair? I love it when people that don't go complain. Sour grapes is all this is.

Some don't want to attend. What if Sideshow offered him up online only during the show?

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about it now... This figure is gonna BURN up their servers. I just hope the edition size is generous enough for all of my fellow freaks to get in on it.

Besides... it's just an extra hand anyway... Not as huge as if it were something more significant.

What if Sideshow offered him up online only during the show?

I think that's the point. If they put something up online during the convention, attendees would miss out. So to be fair and give everybody a chance, attendees order in person and non-attendees order online.

I don't really have strong feelings about this, but 1,000 for the people who went to SDCC and 977 for the entire rest of the world does seem a little off somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back