Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Collectible Figure (25th anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad I unloaded my original last year and got top dollar. As everyone stated, the short round face and indented tattoos just didn't do it for me. I really hope they dont screw around with the proto sculpt proportions. I won't buy a third time. ha ha

Been debating whether or not to go with the Deluxe w/ Bloodfin speeder or Collector’s Edition. Knowing me, I’d probably never use it aside to take a few photos. My brother has the original DX16 release with it and he hardly uses it too.

I plan on displaying Maul with the rest of the Prequels figures and I doubt the speeder would fit.

Been debating whether or not to go with the Deluxe w/ Bloodfin speeder or Collector’s Edition. Knowing me, I’d probably never use it aside to take a few photos. My brother has the original DX16 release with it and he hardly uses it too.

I plan on displaying Maul with the rest of the Prequels figures and I doubt the speeder would fit.
Skip the vehicle imo, you sound doubtful about it and honestly for the money these go for, be kind to the wallet when in doubt.

Back