Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Made it through the scan okay, but the iodine stuff they injected me with made my butt feel hot! :lol

Had to drink this stuff that wasn't too bad, had worse. Then when I got there I had to drink some more. Oh goodie!

Now I have to wait till the results are read. UGH!

Glad to hear you made it through the scan. Hope the results are positive. :hi5:

Toy Boy.........say GOOD......not postive.....kay? :panic:

But I know what you're saying.......Thanks! :1-1:

OK, lol. I meant positive news for you.

Hey I just googled Toy Boy. My second ex-wife was 11 years older. :lol

100114_toyboy.jpg

When a forum member contacts you about buying a bust from you and wanting to pay only what its msrp is. And then you find that person on ebay selling the exact same thing for double.

Last edited:
When a forum member contacts you about buying a bust from you and wanting to pay only what its msrp is. And then you find that person on ebay selling the exact same thing (for double).

Damn I hate how some people on this site think sale items are to be sold at garage sale prices. Drives me nuts. I sometimes bargain the price but we're talking $10-$15 lower than the asking price.

If you want it at retail and missed the boat then maybe it's not meant for you :wink1:

In your case the guys just a clown.

When a forum member contacts you about buying a bust from you and wanting to pay only what its msrp is. And then you find that person on ebay selling the exact same thing for double.

Wow. I'm sorry but what a POS that guy is whoever he is.

Anyway my hate for today is double standards. Not related to anyone on the board but in my personal life. People saying they would feel a certain way if I did something on them and yet for some reason thinking I would feel perfectly fine if they did the same thing on me. Just something that happened tonight in the pub.

F :censored: ing hate when you place a maximum bid and the winning bid is about a £1 over that :gah:

That's not always the case. The other persons maximum bid could of been a lot more, but it only had to beat yours by £1. For example, say my max bid is $100.00, but the current bid at the moment is $75.00. You decide to bid $85.00 at the last minute, my bid will still beat yours by the next increment and not the $100.00.

Thrifty! What was going on?

I get free tattoos everytime I get a mammogram! :D

Old news.. Just a bit or cancer treatment info....:panic:

Names.. You know we all want names.....:lecture

Wow. I'm sorry but what a POS that guy is whoever he is.

Anyway my hate for today is double standards. Not related to anyone on the board but in my personal life. People saying they would feel a certain way if I did something on them and yet for some reason thinking I would feel perfectly fine if they did the same thing on me. Just something that happened tonight in the pub.

Who peed on you?

I want my butt to feel hot.

I hate that my cat Riley walks around ALL THE TIME just talking, talking, talking. And I have no clue what he wants because he can't answer me in human English.

Back