1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark 45 is actually my favorite armor. I do agree though, it didn't really do much in the movie that stood out........

I just watched AoU again and honestly can't think of anything really that cool that the 45 actually did in the movie. Its a sleeker mk43 essentially. I like it and will still get it for my IM collection but i wish it did something cool movie wise. How do u guys feel about the 45?

The War Machine Mark 2 wasn't even in IM3 yet it was all through AOU. I'm glad I bought the original when it was selling for $205

Same for this armor, I'll buy it when it get's waitlisted or heavily discounted, whichever comes first.

Then it will be in half of the next movie and Hot Toys will re-release it with a new exclusive item and people will pre-order it and pay a premium to do it.

1/4 mk6 with full led reindeer games pose, make it happen HT :lecture

:goodpost: :exactly:

My soul is now for sale. The price is a 1/4 scale of this.

LOEEdIz.gif

Question, when does he fire the purple lasers from his wrists in the final battle sequence?
I counted twice ... once in the overhead shot of the team fending off the Ultron sentries and the second while opening up a compartment at the bottom of the city so he could blast the spire with the unibeam.

Pretty sure they were red though ha

Question, when does he fire the purple lasers from his wrists in the final battle sequence?

I remember seeing him fire the lasers at least once during the final fight scene (where the Avengers are surrounding the core and all the drones are pouring in), and he used them again to slice an opening into the device at the bottom of the landmass, large enough for him to fire his unibeam through it.

I counted twice ... once in the overhead shot of the team fending off the Ultron sentries and the second while opening up a compartment at the bottom of the city so he could blast the spire with the unibeam.

Pretty sure they were red though ha

:exactly: They were red, indeed. :lol

I might end up customizing the color of the lasers when I get them.

Yeah, i just found the first one, that's probably why i couldn't see any purple to recreate a pose from the scene, haha :lol

vlcsnap-00042.jpg

Can't seem to find the other one, I'm probably skipping over it or it's not occurring when I think it is, haha.

Odds are probably slim that they fix the color huh?

It would be nice if they did, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm operating under the assumption that I'll have to customize them. I know they'll probably stay in the box for many collectors, but I actually want to pose the Mark 45 with the lasers.

Yahtzee. It was actually several shots away from the city dropping, especially with all the cuts to the different Avengers between that time. It was before Quicksilver's death, just after Hawkeye starts running out to get the boy. :wink1:

vlcsnap-00043.jpg

Yahtzee. It was actually several shots away from the city dropping, especially with all the cuts to the different Avengers between that time. It was before Quicksilver's death, just after Hawkeye starts running out to get the boy. :wink1:

View attachment 206320

Haha. Good find! Wow, I was actually pretty off there. Clearly I need to see the movie again. :lol

Back