1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the purple has been changed to more of a pinkish red

11951920_883825895025278_8289591633629813126_n.jpg
Much better. That certainly beats the purple.

yeah i still dont get why they killed off qs in his 1st film (minus the fox version). :dunno

My understanding is that they made a gentleman's agreement- Quicksilver would continue in the X-men franchise, and Scarlet Witch would continue in the Avengers universe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well I broke down and ordered this guy on flex pay....It's the first time I've used flex pay, but I don't see myself cancelling this one...I love the design and bulk of the armor on this figure....I only have one other IM armor right now, which is the Mk 6...That is one that I had, sold it, then re-bought because it is just that awesome a figure...That and the original War Machine are still my 2 favorite IM pieces....

Matt

As soon as a new code pop up I think I'm gonna PO this one. Last iron man figure I bought was BD Mark 7. Prices scare me but I don't own a die cast iron man and I like this more than the mark 43. I also need to update my Avengers set up.

Rinse and repeat with each movie till your wallet begs you to stop.

:p

Collecting figures of your favourite characters will never end lol

There's a difference between collecting a character and thinking a design is great. I've got every mms figure from 1 till now. Plus some of the others (Dx, vg, 1/4) and I've been collecting for a long time. I buy them all, but only some are top looks to me. Peacemaker was ok, but I really liked starboost. Mk7 is alright, but I prefer the mk3dc. For upcoming mk45 is my most anticipated. Has nothing to do with films. In fact I don't care how a figure does on screen, or really if it shows up at all. I enjoy them for how they look. The 45, as it sits now, will be my second favorite(maybe top) iron man armor, with mk6. None of the other 15-20 armors I've picked up since mk6 have been in that category, for me. This is just my personal preference. Newer doesn't mean better, for me.

Okay I feel like I offended you. I wasn't attacking you or anything :(

Sorry. This is why I sometimes hate message boards or texting people on my phone.

There's a difference between collecting a character and thinking a design is great. I've got every mms figure from 1 till now. Plus some of the others (Dx, vg, 1/4) and I've been collecting for a long time. I buy them all, but only some are top looks to me. Peacemaker was ok, but I really liked starboost. Mk7 is alright, but I prefer the mk3dc. For upcoming mk45 is my most anticipated. Has nothing to do with films. In fact I don't care how a figure does on screen, or really if it shows up at all. I enjoy them for how they look. The 45, as it sits now, will be my second favorite(maybe top) iron man armor, with mk6. None of the other 15-20 armors I've picked up since mk6 have been in that category, for me. This is just my personal preference. Newer doesn't mean better, for me.

:exactly: The new mk3 stealth was not in film but i am picking it up because i think it looks great.

Back