1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Good find! Wow, I was actually pretty off there. Clearly I need to see the movie again. :lol

Technically, it was only a few minutes (3-4, maybe less?) between that and the city falling, but so much happens in between in quick shots... Ultron shooting out the team, quicksilver dying, hulk bringing romanov onto the carrier and tossing ultron out, wanda ripping ultron's core out, that last sentry hitting the button, cap leaps off just in time, and then we go to that 45 and thor sequence :wink1:

yeah i still dont get why they killed off qs in his 1st film (minus the fox version). :dunno

Probably to let the X-Men franchise take over since he appears in Apocalypse. I can imagine some people being confused of them having two of them existing. That was a sad moment with Hawkeye laying down on a bench next to a dead QS in almost the exact same pose, as if it was supposed to be him dying.

Probably to let the X-Men franchise take over since he appears in Apocalypse. I can imagine some people being confused of them having two of them existing. That was a sad moment with Hawkeye laying down on a bench next to a dead QS in almost the exact same pose, as if it was supposed to be him dying.
That was a great shot. I'll admit I got a little choked up each time I saw Wanda react after Pietro died.

yeah i still dont get why they killed off qs in his 1st film (minus the fox version). :dunno

That's whedons move. It seems to be the best way he knows to convey certain tones and emotions. Nothing wrong with it. Just the way he does it.

well its a good thing the movie sucked, and that one detail didnt ruin much :lol

Actually i really liked AoU i think more than the 1st. The 1st was good with loki and nice superhero action, but the 2nd film had more depth i think. The HB scene was great and i liked hawkeye getting more scenes.

She was in AoU a lot more than i thought she would be, i was disappointed how little rhodey/war machine was in it. I mean c'mon war machine is not getting used worth a **** man.

Looks like the purple has been changed to more of a pinkish red

11951920_883825895025278_8289591633629813126_n.jpg

Back