1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on youtube. It says 1/4 but I'm pretty sure it's the 1/6 (ultron sentry w/ head, clear arc reactor, hand guards that don't wrap around the knuckles, etc.).

Yeah ... definitely the 1/6th version. Can't wait to order it. Looks so sick.

I wonder how one of the older helmets like Mk3 would look on this.

Me too, I guess they sacrificed the Tony Head for that sick base and maybe lessen the price.

I want a 1/6 version of that badass sculpt in the 1/4 scale ironman, that is a thing of beauty!

It's something I'd like to do. But I'd have to rent a truck and get half the collection out of storage. But I'd like to. If I can get my art of hot toys book approved that would be the time I'll do it. I don't think people get just how many figures there are. Lol I posted a set of pics of all the mms figures a while back. That's up to around 300 released so far. And there's around another 100 of other figures and vehicles and dios like mk3 const. It's a crap ton of stuff. Lol

It's something I'd like to do. But I'd have to rent a truck and get half the collection out of storage. But I'd like to. If I can get my art of hot toys book approved that would be the time I'll do it. I don't think people get just how many figures there are. Lol I posted a set of pics of all the mms figures a while back. That's up to around 300 released so far. And there's around another 100 of other figures and vehicles and dios like mk3 const. It's a crap ton of stuff. Lol
and? We're waiting :impatient:

:lol Just kidding. I hope you get to do it some time and yes around the books release would be optimal :hi5:

king arts 1/9 diecast mark 45. PO starts today in HK.

45 1.jpg
45 2.jpg
45 3.jpg
45 4.jpg
45 5.jpg
45 6.jpg
45 7.jpg

Back