1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this wait is entirely too long.

as of now i still think i prefer the 45 over the design of the mark 46. for me, the helmet is really what's tipping the scale right now. i really like the LED's on the 46.. but i generally display my figures without their lights on, and i think the 45 looks a tiny bit better without any lights on than the 46 might.

but who knows.. if the 46 doesn't come out for another 2 years, i may get it. but i think at that point i'll just wait to see what the infinity war suit looks like.

i'm so done waiting though.. and with ultron getting released soon, it's going to be tough to wait another half a year for the 45 to be released.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I dont know if its just the iron man cgi or something but the 46 just looks too smooth. Like the whole thing is streamlined and has no unique characteristics to it.

It did appear to be spotless throughout the trailer. Even after WM got taken out Stark was sitting there holding a torn up WM while his suit was still flawless :lol

I'd have to see the final product of mms mark 46 before deciding... Based on the trailer both 46 and War Machine 3 are incorrect. I understand an early trailer probably isn't the best source, but it's still probably closer to what HT has. But they're a long way off so I anticipate them being corrected.

If you mean price wise...yeah probably. But it's got 28 LEDs. That's a boat load of electronics in a 12-13 inch figure. It's why they are giving the pps option.

When you look at last year..ultron prime, thanos, hulkbuster, 1/4 mk45 and mk43, boba fett 1/4, 45 and 43 1/6 and so one..all sold well or well enough and the cheapest option of those was 330ish and most well over 400...soon as those started popping up and selling well it became clear prices where not staying flat going forward. Doesn't mean every figure will be that much. The pps figure shows they are trying to take care of those unable or willing to spend that much. And the BvS figures (the two currently up for PO in secret base) are sub 200usd.

^^^ BEAUTIFUL :clap
I do wish HT would cut it out with the weathering though, this suit was mostly brand new in AoU, if i need it to look damaged/weathered some just give us bd parts.

Back