1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not referring to the pics I posted a few days ago, are you? Those were from SDCC. Here's the one pic we got from Toy Soul a few weeks ago...

23737104711_22ac9ab7b8_b.jpg

Yeah, the color looks pretty flat in the ones with the toyark watermarks... I can't tell which con the pictures are from by just looking at them... The metallic sheen is where it gets most of it's allure to me, so as long as the final product has it i'll be very happy. I'm not expecting it to be so shiny they it reflects like a mirror, i'm just hoping they don't get lazy with the paint app for mass production.

It's not matte flat. Just compare it to the other figures in that same case. Look at caps shield. That's matte red.

still looking forward to seeing what this suit looks like in hand.

same here. i can't wait for this. in my opinion, it's the best looking 1/6th iron man figure yet. i love the suit, the color, the weathering, it all looks great.

Looking at this, I think it's currently the best armor. Only reason I'm hesitant to put in the preorder is I haven't really seen any photos of this guys torso moving a whole lot. Am I just missing them or do other share this concern? Mk III die cast broke my heart, especially when I moved Mk 42 to get it and the articulation that one had was awesome.

Looking at this, I think it's currently the best armor. Only reason I'm hesitant to put in the preorder is I haven't really seen any photos of this guys torso moving a whole lot. Am I just missing them or do other share this concern? Mk III die cast broke my heart, especially when I moved Mk 42 to get it and the articulation that one had was awesome.

Looking at some of the original pics from sideshow, I'm pretty sure this will have articulation in the torso, most of their die cast iron men do, they just took a different approach with the die cast Mark III

You're not referring to the pics I posted a few days ago, are you? Those were from SDCC. Here's the one pic we got from Toy Soul a few weeks ago...

23737104711_22ac9ab7b8_b.jpg
This is the final Iron Man from Avengers 2 correct? This might be my next Iron Man Hot Toys. I am getting Hulkbuster too :)

Looking at some of the original pics from sideshow, I'm pretty sure this will have articulation in the torso, most of their die cast iron men do, they just took a different approach with the die cast Mark III

Yea, looking at the pics it looks like there's some, but would like to see a little bit of turning in the abs. Still, gorgeous figure and only looking for one Iron Man to have, that could be the one(unless Mk IV gets reissued with abs).

With the mk3 they where up front that it didn't have much ab crunch. And the suit itself was designed that way. Same reason they didn't have ab crunch on the first mk3 or the second (the BD version), along with the DC. The 45 will have similar construction and articulation to the mk43.image.jpeg

Yeah it's not bad. But I just don't think it looks like Stan Lee. Looks more like Hugh Hefner or something. It's good, just not Stan.

Back