1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen a thread for this version of the Mark 45? The 1/4 scale? Can't find one, which means maybe there isn't one. However has anyone else ordered this one?
c295d6e2bf7b3a7aac9e6b02c89e55e5.jpg
255e5b794c7cafa4bb0a453b4781e2e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I am. I was talking about your post. Lol the figure went up for order nearly a year ago. You can't really think a community of collectors didn't notice. Lol

I actually didn't think that at all. I was searching through the threads using Tapatalk, which for the first time produced nothing no matter what version of key words I used. That's why I asked instead of posting a new thread, because I knew there had to be one.

It's fine, even this thread with the more popular 1/6 line gets buried because it's another Iron Man figure.

It's understandable that the 1/4 version was hard to find.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I actually didn't think that at all. I was searching through the threads using Tapatalk, which for the first time produced nothing no matter what version of key words I used. That's why I asked instead of posting a new thread, because I knew there had to be one.

try using google to search next time.. like "1/4 hot toys mark 45 sideshowcollectors.com" .. a lot of times i find message board search's aren't all that reliable. so, i just search for whatever i'm looking for on google and type in the website i want to find it in as well.

i kind of wish the 1/6 version had the extra lights that the 1/4 version has. it's not a big deal though, i probably wouldn't use them very often, it'd just be something cool to have.

this is probably my favorite looking red and gold iron man armor. i like the extra lights the 46 has, but overall as a design, i like this version better.

i wish this came with more accessories, a couple extra weapons and what not. but i guess i have to blame the movie artists for that one, had he used more weapons in the movie, i assume this figure would've came with them. i love all of the extra stuff included with the mark 7, i wish this was similar to that.

try using google to search next time.. like "1/4 hot toys mark 45 sideshowcollectors.com" .. a lot of times i find message board search's aren't all that reliable. so, i just search for whatever i'm looking for on google and type in the website i want to find it in as well.

i kind of wish the 1/6 version had the extra lights that the 1/4 version has. it's not a big deal though, i probably wouldn't use them very often, it'd just be something cool to have.

this is probably my favorite looking red and gold iron man armor. i like the extra lights the 46 has, but overall as a design, i like this version better.

i wish this came with more accessories, a couple extra weapons and what not. but i guess i have to blame the movie artists for that one, had he used more weapons in the movie, i assume this figure would've came with them. i love all of the extra stuff included with the mark 7, i wish this was similar to that.

Having come to this party too late for the Mark 7 and trying to stick to a rule of "no expensive catching up" for the older figures I have to say the Mark 7 does seem like a figure accessories wise Hot Toys haven't matched either before or after it. The amount of changeable damaged parts, various weapons and a Stark head... these days your lucky to get accurate weapons and a scuffed up chest plate.

Its a shame the 45 didn't show off more weaponry in the film that Hot Toys could have loaded into the 1/6 and 1/4 scale figure but we can't blame HT for that. Same goes for a full Stark head sculpt but again he's never seen with the helmet off or even open in the film (neither was the 7 or 43 which we got sculpts in their 1/6 and 1/4 figures respectively... those figures can thank the films promotional material for that one but theres a chance the MMS 46 may do).

If the 1/4 scale of this had some of those features, especially the head, I could have found myself pulling the trigger along with the 1/6, yes I could have got the Mark 43 but really I am waiting and hoping they do a 1/4 scale Mark 6 with all the weapons and heads... never know could happen.

Thanks, I'll try that next time. It was like what the hell is going on. I preordered this almost a year ago, no way there wasn't a thread already.

Going back to the figure, I really love the weathering and the battle damaged armor exchanges you can make. That's what predominantly keeps me wanting this figure. Like you mention, I like the color transitions on this as well. It's also one of the reasons why I pulled the trigger on the HT Hulk Buster too. The detail is impeccable.[emoji106]

Its a shame the 45 didn't show off more weaponry in the film that Hot Toys could have loaded into the 1/6 and 1/4 scale figure but we can't blame HT for that. Same goes for a full Stark head sculpt but again he's never seen with the helmet off or even open in the film (neither was the 7 or 43 which we got sculpts in their 1/6 and 1/4 figures respectively... those figures can thank the films promotional material for that one but theres a chance the MMS 46 may do).

Stark has both the faceplate and the full helmet removed on different occasions whilst wearing the VII in The Avengers, and he steps out of the 43 and wears parts of it in AoU. I think the difference with the 45 is that he is never actually seen onscreen with it.

Yeah one of the best scenes in a1 was stark in the suit with no face plate. After hulk screamed at him to wake him after the worm hole.

Well we see Stark in the Quinjet on their way to Sokovia ... and he isn't in the jet when Ultron takes it and then Hulk kicks him out, which would leave him hanging out somewhere in the city ... so he'd probably be dead haha

Even though we've seen it a ton of times, still wouldn't have minded a suit-up scene for the 45 but I get why it wasn't included.

Well we see Stark in the Quinjet on their way to Sokovia ... and he isn't in the jet when Ultron takes it and then Hulk kicks him out, which would leave him hanging out somewhere in the city ... so he'd probably be dead haha

Even though we've seen it a ton of times, still wouldn't have minded a suit-up scene for the 45 but I get why it wasn't included.

yeah, i wish they focused more on the new armors, the different weaponry that he's included, and all of that.

in iron man 3 when he was rescuing the people falling from the plane, i had no clue he was piloting the armor remotely until he was hit by the truck.

That was an awesome scene cause I thought, "oh *****! Tony is dead!" Then it's like whew. Ok funny.

Back