1/6 Hot Toys - MMS752AE The Joker (Batman Imposter Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont get this release, is it something Heath Ledger wore? I dont recall ever seeing this and its my first time.

The original bank robber joker had a better sculpt and hairline than this crap

Is this the best they can do after all these years? Whatā€™s so difficult about hiring one of the several artists who have nailed the likeness?

Terrible

And donā€™t even get me started on the sheer idiocy of putting this head on a Batman outfit šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Did-did they just make a $500 action figure based on some randoā€™s cosplay?
Yes they did šŸ¤£
1000040133.jpg

What next ?

Imposter Gordon
Imposter Catwoman
Imposter Alfred
Imposer Harvey Dent
Imposter Bane

the-joker-batman-imposter-version_dc-comics_gallery_5c6d8de84c06b.jpg

From the Future -

"Man, there sure are a lot of headless Hot Toys Joker Batmans on eBay."
Thatā€™s really the only sensible way of displaying this. Get the figure to replace a sculpted hair version with another run of artisan heads and then display the batsuit as a vandalized version in the Batcave or something. Just a bizarre release. Iā€™d expect this from Hasbro or McFarlane but HT should be above these goofy tactics if they want to be spoken in the same breath as InArt.

What next ?

Imposter Gordon
Imposter Catwoman
Imposter Alfred
Imposer Harvey Dent
Imposter Bane

the-joker-batman-imposter-version_dc-comics_gallery_5c6d8de84c06b.jpg

I just hate how damn lazy and uninspired they are. Suicide Squad. The Dark Knight. You want to know what would be some next level artistry? 50-something year old Nicholsonā€™s paunch protruding from under Keatonā€™s form-fitting armor plates. You could slap that Joker patch logo over the Bat-symbol. Give me a bonafide, fat Jokerman and weā€™ll call it a day. Make it as campy as possible, too. Heā€™s got the Beret AND the Sunglasses on. Hell, put Bob the Goon in a Robin costume while youā€™re at it.:lol

Back