*BEWARE SPOILERS* Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your enjoyment of this movie purely comes down to what you expect from it.

If you’re expecting Deadpool 3 you’re probably gonna have a fun time.

If you’re expecting Logan 2 then give me what you’re smoking.

no
I expected a strong villain. a badass villain . I expected someone to the levels of magneto or kang or Loki from avengers 1.
I expected a real threat, danger. this villain was annoying and forgettable. didn't have an interesting story. the villain ruins the entire movie for me. ruins everything.

Jeez come on guys. That sexy bald chick was kinda scary how the way she killed “spoiler” like that. Also glad to see certain characters go all out for once. Not held back.

Wasn’t perfect but it was fun.

Hated how they used a certain crap version of a character instead of a better more superior version but I digress. It was only a two second blink cameo

Also it was hilarious at the movie theater that some kids grandpa thought he was taking him to see freaking Spider-Man and they had to tell him it wasn’t Spider-Man and it was r rated 😂

Since the movie has been released, I've updated the title of this thread to account for spoiler discussion. For those who have come into this thread and have yet to see the movie, now might be a good time to leave (of course, come back when you're ready to discuss things).

Jeez come on guys. That sexy bald chick was kinda scary how the way she killed “spoiler” like that. Also glad to see certain characters go all out for once. Not held back.

Wasn’t perfect but it was fun.

Hated how they used a certain crap version of a character instead of a better more superior version but I digress. It was only a two second blink cameo
I thought she was a formidable villain.

What I am getting is this:

If you go to watch Deadpool 3 expecting a Deadpool movie you will love it. Like No Way Home with its alternate spideys and villains providing nostalgia, this film throws multiple Deadpool and Wolverine variants, including obscure fan favourites along side several other cameos, all in service of the violent comedy the Deadpool series is known for.

If you go to watch Deadpool 3 expecting a pseudo sequel to the X-Men series or a complete reset of the entire mainline MCU (that the previous Deadpool movies were not a part of) you will be leaving the theatre with swolen blue balls, cursing Feige as you head to the nearest bar to get drunk and rant about why cinema is dead before going home to leave a negative review on Rotten Tomatoes and cancel your HT Deadpool pre-order (before then noticing another HT Wolverine has gone up for order triggering you to place a brand new PO while your wallet heads out to the street corner to pay for your addiction).

Am I correct in that assessment?

As per the marketing leading up to it, YES!
All I saw was that KF said this was an 8/10 in terms of how much impact it'd have on the MCU, he was talking out of his ass cause this is a pretty self contained Deadpool movie.
Am I correct in that assessment?
Pretty much.

All I saw was that KF said this was an 8/10 in terms of how much impact it'd have on the MCU, he was talking out of his ass cause this is a pretty self contained Deadpool movie.

Pretty much.
So I should not listen to the President of Marvel Studios about his brand, good to know going forward lol

More pointless cameos in the mutiverse saga :yess:

Thanks for the false advertising Ryan and Kevin. :yess:

Not even Cavill Wolverine makes sense in this movie where every Wolverine in the Multiverse looks like Jackman that’s how bad this Multiverse stuff has become.

Back