Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11072817_10206265454938567_589599437_n.jpg

And that children, was the sound of Hunter's heart breaking.

Replacement worthy? Doubtful.

My right cuff is like that but left is fine. I thought it was intentional. My left cuff hangs a bit loose though. I think I loosened it when changing his hand :(

And how the hell do the Chinese make mine on those things? 99p and free shipping...

So how many QC issues are showing up? You guys are making me nervous now.

None for me *touch wood*. I questioned the left cuff because it appeared to come a bit loose after changing hands but I wouldn't say it's a QC issue.

Some more snaps below. I tried to get some sharp images of the headscupt but even in natural light my camera is letting me down :(

DROtoaU.jpg

vQJbxpL.jpg

409fd2V.jpg

whKC79l.jpg

uF32NGp.jpg

That last one was intentionally OOF :)

Mine is scheduled for Friday from UPS but they've recently been using the calendar like Sideshow does for releases so I'm assuming I'll have it middle of next week.

Even better with this, I just spent 25 minutes on the phone with UPS because somehow they lost my package on the same day it was shipped out. There goes the ex I preordered on the first day.

Even better with this, I just spent 25 minutes on the phone with UPS because somehow they lost my package on the same day it was shipped out. There goes the ex I preordered on the first day.

:horror Ohhh so sorry man. Thats really bad. How can they lose a tracked package :dunno. Ridiculous :ohbfrank:

:horror Ohhh so sorry man. Thats really bad. How can they lose a tracked package :dunno. Ridiculous :ohbfrank:

Well they had it in their possession for 2.5 hours.... The entirety of the tracking;

Cerritos, CA 03/09/2015 10:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Newbury Park, CA 03/09/2015 8:36 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2015 6:21 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 03/09/2015 7:44 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Well they had it in their possession for 2.5 hours.... The entirety of the tracking;

Cerritos, CA 03/09/2015 10:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Newbury Park, CA 03/09/2015 8:36 P.M. Departure Scan
03/09/2015 6:21 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 03/09/2015 7:44 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Damn, that sucks balls! Sorry to hear that, I hope they get a replacement out to you sharpish :(

Damn, that sucks balls! Sorry to hear that, I hope they get a replacement out to you sharpish :(

Thanks!

Apparently it takes 8-10 business days for UPS to investigate their negligence and then another week for shipping so I probably won't have him for a month.

I'm stuck fawning over everyone's pictures in this thread haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these in stock at sideshow now or they still imprisoned at the docs? Also, I wonder if there will be issues with them as they have been locked up in hot containers for so long...meaning that some of the studs fall off as the heat wears on the glue.

Are these in stock at sideshow now or they still imprisoned at the docs? Also, I wonder if there will be issues with them as they have been locked up in hot containers for so long...meaning that some of the studs fall off as the heat wears on the glue.

Shouldn't be warm enough for that...

Hi!! I first time in this site SS and forum but I few time saw a much great photos abot Star Lord. I like movie "Guardians of the galaxy" and I like Star Lord.:)
I think that figure Star Lod really a like Chris Pratt in movie. I have changed a little photo of Chris in Photoshop and I think now the head sculpt of Star Lord looks like a Chris.
What you think about it?
0_108912_8ac8df3_XXL.jpg

The head, mainly the jaw, on this figure is too thick. Neck too. If they thinned it out a bit and opened up the eyes it would have been perfect. Luckily for me, I prefer the helmeted head anyway.

I'm really on the fence… can someone convince on why I should go ahead and buy it? Or maybe why I shouldn't? Help!

Back