Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1470407_634002356638096_1378990708_n.jpg

From Plastic Enemies' facebook. It's hard to get a good idea of the face from all these photos, because (IMO) he looks different in every one of them. This pic looks pretty good, but the pics from Secret Base make the head look pin-sized.

Still doesnt look like Ruffalo.

hulk-mark-ruffalo-the-avengers.jpg

The suit could use some weathering and wrinkles too. It's also still a much better fit. I'm not sure how making clothes for dolls go but they should hem the back to cut a better figure.

My reaction to this release surprises me. Whereas I once said to myself that I would always want a Bruce Banner to go with a Hulk figure (posed in front as shown), somehow the actual pics of it now seem.....I dunno.....anti climactic.

And I loved Ruffalo, too!

Eh, at the end of the day, it's just a dude in casual clothes (says the girl who suddenly felt compelled to build a Peter Parker......go figure!) The Hulk is so enormous and has such a presence on his own, that Banner's just an afterthought (IMO)

It looks great to me and since I did not pick up hulk the first time I may have to get it.

Does anyone know what regions this set will be released in? And when is it going up for preorder?

As long as Banner stays in that sub $200 range like Coulson did, I'll pick him up. Sculpt looks no better or worse than the 3rd party customs, and hopefully it will improve before release. I do wish he came with more accessories on his own though. A desk from the SHIELD lab or something would've been nice.

Anybody have a price for this?

Hulk + Banner.... most likely USD 500... since the Chitauri pair is 475

499.9 and 194.9 for Banner alone...

Agreed. I'm guessing with a price tag between/around the Chitauri set and Igor.

Banner will probably be the same price as Coulson.

Also agree. He shouldn't be much more.

1470407_634002356638096_1378990708_n.jpg

From Plastic Enemies' facebook. It's hard to get a good idea of the face from all these photos, because (IMO) he looks different in every one of them. This pic looks pretty good, but the pics from Secret Base make the head look pin-sized.

That's the best pic together yet. Looks great there. :clap

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

banner HS looks like ****

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Well you do get the (Mk VII) base and the (Dark Knight) girders, which have nothing to do with the Avengers movie.

Lol. So basically $210 for Banner. That's flat out obscene. Nice one HT...nice. And why is Banner cheaper as a stand alone at $189? Common practice is the items are cheaper when combined as a set. Makes zero sense.

Back