Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI-RES pg 42 post #423

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_12.jpg

You'd think that for those of us that already have the Hulk Hot Toys would have added the steel and base to Bruce Banner, but they decided to screw us.

Banner looks so goofy. Just bad. I'll hold off for Avengers 2 or the new Hulk Movie haha

Ordered.

I stalled on the original HULK and missed the boat. This set is perfectly ideal for me. So glad I never went to ebay.

I'm getting just Banner. Avengers 2 is planned for May 1st 2015, by Sep 2014 we will be getting the first POs for the new figures.

You'd think that for those of us that already have the Hulk Hot Toys would have added the steel and base to Bruce Banner, but they decided to screw us.

Yeah, Banner solo set is extremely light in the accessories department.

They better rework this sculpt b/c $189 is still too much for this.

Why wasn't this how Hulk was originally offered?!?... :slap Oh well... Individual Banner pre-ordered to go along with my Hulk already assembled. Nice to see though that those who missed out on the original Hulk get a second chance.

BANNER!!! Ordered. HS looks a little off, but I still think it was worth the $190. Didn't get the set, I bought the Hulk Maquette instead. Now I'm hoping for the full GOTG figures to be released.

Back