Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Re: Should Hot Toys revisit Batman Begins and what would you like to see?

I find it odd that HT can't make a nurse Joker, yet he's a playable DLC character in the new LEGO Batman video game.

As far as I'm concerned, the only way they should stop making Nolan Batmen is if they can somehow make one that's not a derp knight or a normal non-Christian Bale as Batman in 1/6th.

Ra's finishes the line for me, if they ever decide to make him. I don't need another Batman. I'd buy Lucius and even Rachel, but I'd much rather have any number of characters from the other Bamtan franchises, like Returns or '66.

Its time to move on. I think its time for them to do Batman Forever figs.

I was all for the idea of a DX 2005 Bale at one point.. but I've gone cold on that idea now.

89 Keaton is my got to black suit Batman.

What I WOULD be up for however, is as mentioned earlier - a LOS Bruce with all the trimmings, followed by a Ducard.

Make it so HT. :lecture

You know what? To hell with it. Make a 1/4 Scale Begins Batman or Ledger Joker and that's it. That way, you'll pretty much have all the representation of those films that you'd need.

I missed out on the Begins version, and by missed out, I mean, it didn't stand out to me at the time, and I think they can do better
If they remade the Begins outfit I'd grab it.
Interested in a Ra's and Scarecrow for the right price as well.
An improved Two Face (better suit/sculpt) would be nice, and I wasn't impressed with the Bane they released, that would have benefited from the DX treatment with PERS and no visible joints

Yeah, a lot of people are sick of Nolan Batman figures, I don't care about that, they milked the crap out of Iron Man, asking for decent versions of TDK Trilogy characters isn't asking for too much.

I AM disappointed that they're making the Batman Returns Batman before Penguin or Catwoman though... what are they waiting for?

You know what? To hell with it. Make a 1/4 Scale Begins Batman or Ledger Joker and that's it. That way, you'll pretty much have all the representation of those films that you'd need.

They still need to release Ra's.

and also a 2.0 Two Face.

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "decent representations." That actually makes me skeptical of whether I'd actually want them to revisit the Begins suit in 1/6th, for the simple fact that, when I see something like the EB 1/4 scale, with the relatively realistic proportions/suit, and the fantastic headsculpt, I can't help but think that whatever they come up with in 1/6th will be somewhat disappointing (a la the Armory Batman).

Where did this push for Batman Forever merchandise come from?

I mean, I guess they'd be cool, but making them would just seem like "hey, we did Keaton, Bale and West bat-stuff, what else can we do?", I dunno. We have a trifecta of Batman already, we got Joker out the wazoo, there's Robin, allies, vehicles and enough Rogues Gallery (especially if Catwoman and Penguin come out soon).

I think '66 Batman needs more attention, for the simple fact that there are some damn cool characters that need to be made.

Its time to move on. I think its time for them to do Batman Forever figs.

Where did this push for Batman Forever merchandise come from?

I mean, I guess they'd be cool, but making them would just seem like "hey, we did Keaton, Bale and West bat-stuff, what else can we do?", I dunno. We have a trifecta of Batman already, we got Joker out the wazoo, there's Robin, allies, vehicles and enough Rogues Gallery (especially if Catwoman and Penguin come out soon) to keep any TV/film Bat fan satisfied.

I'd absolutely love for them to do Forever figs too. Next to Burton Schumacher's Batman would be my second favorite. I love fantasy in Batman movies which is why I'm not a Nolan fans. Its great for all of you that are but they have cranked out so many figs for those 3 movies so far. And Iron Man figs too for that matter, but I don't even want to get started on that. But it would be great to see some great Schumacher figs out there since no other high end options are available.

I'd be down for a Begins with Armory, purely for selfish reasons as I missed out on all of the other prior releases. I'd like a LOS Bruce and Ra's too. But will HT announce any one of these next year as part of the film's 10th anniversary? I hope so, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I think that the Batman Begins suit should be remade. I would hope to see a DX with a Wayne head sculpt.
Very needed

i would want a DX batman begins.

If they did a Begins DX, I'd want them to go all out, Skywalker style and include a Symbolless body for the "first night out" look.

If they did a Begins DX, I'd want them to go all out, Skywalker style and include a Symbolless body for the "first night out" look.
Totally agree! They made something weird for exclusive 2011. It has the bat symbol, so it is poor first night representation and it is original costume copy with faceplates. They have to reinvent the suit, because all those rubber efforts were questionable and not really poseable.
I think thy really do not care about BB, where are Ras and Crane with glasses and removable mask?
And would love Rachel (Katie Holmes), which could be made Crane's two pack.

Back