Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I just realised I had a $25 coupon that I could have used on my Sideshow order which I completely forgot about. Expired on the 22nd. :slap

Don't sweat it man, not in a million years are they letting you spend that ***** on the DX13 :lol

It's a select list of crap nobody wants that you get to spend that on :hi5:

Don't sweat it man, not in a million years are they letting you spend that ***** on the DX13 :lol

It's a select list of crap nobody wants that you get to spend that on :hi5:

Not true. I used a $25 coupon on this guy. Which made the purchase a little more palatable. Granted, living in So. Cal. it only covered shipping and tax.

Not true. I used a $25 coupon on this guy. Which made the purchase a little more palatable. Granted, living in So. Cal. it only covered shipping and tax.

WTF... they sent me one for buying the DX13 so I tried to buy a second one with it, but it didn't work. Thought it wasn't "elegable"... my bad

Some pics of the The sculpts . Well worth it for the termi fans. :)
picture.php

picture.php

These look so damn good.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with P. though. Looks like too much blood on the metal parts. You would want them to stand out more. I hope they aren't all like that. Not a dealbreaker of course.

I was shocked when it worked. After placing the order and it going through I had a feeling I would eventually get an email that the order was placed in error. Never got an email and I should be getting this guy on Monday.
The joys of living so close to SS. I think I would take getting this later rather than sooner if it meant not paying taxes on it. Twenty-one dollars in taxes plus $10 to ship.:banghead

picture.php

^ Just a huge step up in the instant 'that's Arnold' category from the DX10 when you look at this one. ^

The way the shoulders slope, & the fit of the jacket are great.

The first pic isn't even bad though. There's plenty of chrome shown there.

Let's not forget the "are you alright" scene. That wound was fresh and there was blood all over his skull.

Last edited:
Back