Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on earth did you swap out bodies to begin with?
Her body was taken from a laser imaging scan and is proportionately correct; that IS why I chuckle every time I read about people adjusting her bust size etc.
Good Luck to you.

Laser imaging scan? Where did you get that information?

Why on earth did you swap out bodies to begin with?
Her body was taken from a laser imaging scan and is proportionately correct; that IS why I chuckle every time I read about people adjusting her bust size etc.
Good Luck to you.

If thats aimed at me you need to chuckle at yourself. Read my posts more. Due to not having the money I have to essentially change one character to BW.

I doubt this laser imaging scan somehow moved her cleavage that low. Another reason for customising her body.

Hot toys new TTF is a generic new body by HT that meant to be used by some females figures in their future lines. The top rubber torso could be swap with various bust size while the rest of the body remains (probably arms and legs might have variety too....). HT had problems with BW's body.... so much so that they delayed some local HK and international released and used a stop gap/compromise measurer (too late for them to make a new torso) to break the glued inserts and sand off the pegs and to free the boobs.

Cloud Warrior, the old TTF body bust size is large enough (& high enough) to me by default... but you can add padding under the rubber torso...that would enlarge her chest overall (by bulking-up the breast inserts)

If thats aimed at me you need to chuckle at yourself. Read my posts more. Due to not having the money I have to essentially change one character to BW.

Sorry fella, I'm guilty of skimming through many posts.
Creating you're own B.W. from different sources is a good way to meet your needs.

cloudwarrior - just check on ebay for good deals. I always check on one seller - Chinapopbot. Guys is very reliable and always have multiple offerings. I was able to buy the body with costume and stand for 45.00 = shipping and the boots for 10. He also combines shipping. Buying the head is going to be the most expensive but I did see one sell for 41.00. Good luck finding a great deal, remember, it's just a matter of timing.

Junior

cloudwarrior - just check on ebay for good deals. I always check on one seller - Chinapopbot. Guys is very reliable and always have multiple offerings. I was able to buy the body with costume and stand for 45.00 = shipping and the boots for 10. He also combines shipping. Buying the head is going to be the most expensive but I did see one sell for 41.00. Good luck finding a great deal, remember, it's just a matter of timing.

Junior
:1-1:
Thats the user that I got the head from. Due to being sniped last minute by people I decided to try it myself and set myself a slightly higher price than normal. Got the head for $57 or about £35 delivered which I am happy with. I can hold out a while for the boots. I hope to get them on the cheap to bring the over all cost of her down.

So far the cost for her parts has cost me £55 which I think is great. Just need the boots and I'm set. Hopefully her official body will remain around ebay for a good few months or a suitable toned and "proportioned" body will become available in time.

Sorry fella, I'm guilty of skimming through many posts.
Creating you're own B.W. from different sources is a good way to meet your needs.

No problem. Just wished I had the means to get her retail bought all at once. Still this way is currently proving fairly cheap so cant complain to much.

Last edited:
hey guys. really need help.
never bought a hot toys before but really wanna get black widow. i do think her boobs are too big so i was wondering the possibility of switching the whole body with the ttf-11 caucasian.

would it be easy to take off the clothes and switch the body or would it be easier to take off the lifts implants in the hot toys black widow. i don know how to do so. is there a tutorial or video that i can check out.

please help me out. thanks

You can buy the fig parted out on evilbay if you plan to swap bodies, but don't want to muck around with the figure out of the box. There are a lot of heads, outfits, etc. up last I checked...

Before you try another body, try doing the Biest method of removing the hard plastic. It seems pretty good and I will do it to my spare body first to see the effects for myself.

Got her today... love, love, love her! ;)
008.jpg

002.jpg

Fixed the hair up a tad more... debating whether I should cut it shorter to match HT proto photos.

She is seriously the BEST HT figure I ever owned... and I used to have Elizabeth Swann, Silk Spectre, Silken Floss, and one female truetype. Can't believe I was going to let her big tatas get in the way of me owning her... :lol

I have Abigail coming in next week... I hope she can compare.

I've put off buying her because of all the other figures I had to get first, but I'm going to get mine within the next week or so. Just gotta find the best deal possible. :)

Just saw IM2 last night. Scarlett was definately the best part of the movie and I am now once again tempted to get this. I'll wait though to see if the price goes down in a few months though and when my plate isn't so full.

I wonder what the chances are of HT making another BW once The Avengers movie hits.

Back