Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002.jpg

Fixed the hair up a tad more... debating whether I should cut it shorter to match HT proto photos.

She is seriously the BEST HT figure I ever owned... and I used to have Elizabeth Swann, Silk Spectre, Silken Floss, and one female truetype. Can't believe I was going to let her big tatas get in the way of me owning her... :lol

I have Abigail coming in next week... I hope she can compare.

Great Pic hunnipot85!

I can't wait to get Abigail next week also and I think she will campare to Black Widow, because the likeness is on. The articulation may not be the same, but I think it is going to be an outstanding figure.

Can anyone think of a suitable assault rifle for her to hold ?. I'd like to pose her with something other than the two pistols she comes with.

Not up to date with gun or whats available on the 1/6 market so suggestions welcome. Not read the comics either so cant fall-back on that to get something cool but character fitting.

Any M4, or something similar. go with a AK variant If you want to play up her Russian heritage.

Stay away from MP5's, as they're not THAT good, and I think Widow would know better.

A g36, or a P90 would also look cool in her hands i think.

That said.. i'm a little underwhelmed with her. I might like her more once i get a small enough screwdriver, and tighten up her shoulders.

REALLY considering putting her in a more comic accurate black catsuit. she needs SOMETHING.

also, does anyone know if the secret service female figure body's arms are compatable with her as far as the socket goes? i'd rather have the double elbows on her.

Great Pic hunnipot85!

I can't wait to get Abigail next week also and I think she will campare to Black Widow, because the likeness is on. The articulation may not be the same, but I think it is going to be an outstanding figure.

You're right. Abby can mop the floor with Black Widow. Can't really think of a way at all for HT to improve Abby.

Biest, it looks SO MUCH BETTER in person... :D

I already dethroned Widow from the cabinet for Abby. Have to find somewhere else to put Widow now. :lol

Any M4, or something similar. go with a AK variant If you want to play up her Russian heritage.

Stay away from MP5's, as they're not THAT good, and I think Widow would know better.

A g36, or a P90 would also look cool in her hands i think.
I do have a fairly good looking P90 so will see how she looks with that.. Didn't think of a G36, another gun that I like :wink1: . May have a look for a AK/M4 with some attachments. Would she go for a under barrel weapon or a stock ?. Any particular set up you could see her use ?.

Cant find any details about preferd weapons. Although I liked the idea of her using this "widow Bite cartridge gun". Does anyone have any info on this ?. Was it a pistol,rifle etc.

AFAIK the widow's bite is the bracelets she wears. Cable launchers, dart gun, etc.

I see her as either using a sniper weapon, or something small for close combat and close quarters

I'm probably going to get her a PSG-1.

Just think of widow this way. She's a wet-works operative. She's Shield's version of Solid Snake, or Sam fisher.

She was taught to fight and kill By wolverine

That's NOT a AFAIK. that's Marvel Canon. go read some comics.

He was her bodygaurd when she was a child. she refers to Logan as "little Uncle"

That's NOT a AFAIK. that's Marvel Canon. go read some comics.

He was her bodygaurd when she was a child. she refers to Logan as "little Uncle"
No Way!! I didn't know that. Do you know where they revealed that? Was the story good? I haven't been reading Marvel titles for a while so I am a little outdated.

80's or 90's. I don't remember.

Though they also reference it during the point where wolverine is trying to convince himself that Captain America is really dead. either right before, or right after he talks to winter soldier

When she was around the ages of 9-14 logan was hired as her bodygaurd. and logan being logan, felt the best way to protect her was to teach her to protect herself. Logan taught her basic hand to hand, weapons, and martial arts. And Logan being Logan., he taught her to finish her opponent off, not leave them to come back later.

Eventually her legal guardian ( her real uncle i think?) tries to kill her, and Logan kills him, and then moves on.

and yes, i thought it was a pretty good story. :D

one of my Big reasons for wanting a HT wolverine actualy...

Perhaps I should try to save up for one. anyways.

Granted, she does continue to train under, and be trained by various others throughout her life, but even she says that Logan played a HUGE part in making her become the woman she becomes

Back