Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought anything from SS for a while. How long does it usually take them to pack and ship an order?

Received mine today from Assultrabbit on Feebay. Great seller. What a stunning figure this is. Reminds of when I first opened the MK3 when it came out. This definately blows that figure out of the water though. Some crappy pics.

Great photos Ash Housewares!

I like the last pic the best with the Mark III Battle Damage Bust.

Got this awesome figure today! :rock :rock :rock

Here are the first 2 pics I took. I'll probably take some more over the weekend!! :rock

5354906974_f872db0fd7_b.jpg

5354908720_8f21d455ec_b.jpg

My very first Iron Man figure, and I'm blown away by the innovative features of this figure, the paintwork, articulation, proportions, just about everything!

Just pure awesomeness!!! :rock :rock :rock

If you're crunching hard for money, the Canon 50mm F1.8 right off the bat. Incredible picture quality for the price.

Thanks vangeta, a fellow boardie actually gave me a link to what looks like a good deal on one :rock

Received mine today from Assultrabbit on Feebay. Great seller. What a stunning figure this is. Reminds of when I first opened the MK3 when it came out. This definately blows that figure out of the water though. Some crappy pics.

WOW ! that looks amazing.
I cant wait to get mine.
sucks that the mail does not work on weekends here in canada.
looks like i will have to wait for monday to be deliverd :(
I need to get the mark 1 too. so expesive now on ebay.

Back