Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped late today! I don't know if this means "lower prices" at all. I would be surprised, actually, since HT Iron Man armor has sold well historically.

Since SS has started shipping, this means we should see more American dealers with it on eBay? Thus bringing lower prices?
That's what I'm hoping for. More Mk.IVs on the market means competitive pricing, but only time will tell.

Congrats to everyone who got theirs recently.
Has anyone else noted any issues with the paint, chip on the back of the neck, or anything else? I hope not.

HT Mk. IV: Caution

The neck wrap for Tony's neck may/will have a bad reaction the the rubber collar.. paint from the neck wrap may/will stick/transfer over to the rubber collar on the body.

Also the neck wrap may/will transfer colour over to Tony's head.

I use plastic film separator That HT use to protect their fig. to avoid/remedy further transfer.

Last edited:
HT Mk. IV: Caution

The neck wrap for Tony's neck may/will have a bad reaction the the rubber collar.. paint from the neck wrap may/will stick/transfer over to the rubber collar on the body.

Also the neck wrap may/will transfer colour over to Tony's head.

I use plastic film separator That HT use to protect their fig. to avoid/remedy further transfer.

Yikes, really?
Thx for the info, man.
Getting him in 2 weeks...
:panic:

Back