Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get Mk V to complete the set- I'm not saying it is bad or anything- not just MY vision of IM!

Notice it will still be the one demanded- prices are going up and up on the secondary market, people aren't looking past it to get V.
Your logic is flawed. The VI has only seen limited release so far. The price can't skyrocket when there isn't any of them available to sell. Even still, the current asking price from the store I pre-ordered him from is already $27 higher than what i paid. The IV is seeing prices jump now because stock has been depleted and it's reaching the point where the only way to get one is on the second hand market.

Yeah, the Mark III (battle-damaged) can still look great, you just have to pose him well (as you have shown here). If you just leave him standing straight with his hands at his sides, as so many seem to do, then yes he looks terrible.
Thanks buddy. :duff
If/When the Iron Monger gets here, there's a possibility the Mk.III BD will gain popularity [again].

Sorry but the Mk IV is far superior to the Mk V as far as design- I just can't get used to the triangular arc reactor and the silver sectons of the armor. Mk IV reeks of race car sleekness and overall design unity....it is THE IM suit design. Notice it will still be the one demanded- prices are going up and up on the secondary market, people aren't looking past it to get V. The Mk V will be hot upon release because it will be the "latest thing" but in the end MK IV (with the headsculpt) will be the one people will want the most IMO.
Gary:wave
I'm almost certain you're referring to the Mk.VI. But I've been wrong assuming things in the past.

One of the best weeks ever, as far a figure buying:yess: All I have to say is...
DSC02338.jpg

Woah. That's sweet.

I still prefer the Mark IV, I just can't get past the triangular arc. Just me though. The sculpt on the VI is pretty incredible.

yeah, good luck. The only thing I can think of is maybe trying to get on Sideshow's waitlist. Other than that, the retail price's ship has long sailed and you should just get it right now while the markup is still less than $50

I'm almost certain you're referring to the Mk.VI. But I've been wrong assuming things in the past.

Yeah sorry- meant MK VI! Mk V looks really good and I'm hoping it'll be here sooner than later. Again, VI is a great figure but IV is MY IM design as a standard.

Just got mine yesterday. Looks even more awesome right next to my MK 2. But, does MK 4 supposed to have silver scratches all over the body? It seems each piece is different.

Yeah sorry- meant MK VI! Mk V looks really good and I'm hoping it'll be here sooner than later. Again, VI is a great figure but IV is MY IM design as a standard.
Oh no worries. Just wanted to be sure I understood you correctly.
I too prefer the Mk.IV but more for nostalgic reasons.

Back