Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new pictures:

5546111777_c3a10c9b68_z.jpg

5546701666_8eae5796a5_z.jpg

5546124881_b6bfdb3f5d_z.jpg

Some have removed the underwear (the rubber/flexible piece) to get the legs into the correct position.

I thought about doing that but the shorts are actually glued on it seems so I decided to leave them on for now. With the shorts on you really cant get the right angles of the legs for that pose.

what was wrong with yours?

The black contour lines on one side of the head and body were all jutting out from the edges as if the figure got nudged while it was being painted. There was also a big pink dot on the shoulder plate (looks like the silver and red mixed somehow before that last clear coat was put on)

The black contour lines on one side of the head and body were all jutting out from the edges as if the figure got nudged while it was being painted. There was also a big pink dot on the shoulder plate (looks like the silver and red mixed somehow before that last clear coat was put on)
Quality control has been an issue of late for Hot Toys. :mad:

I wonder is they are outsourcing these paint jobs, becuase the faces are still brilliant but they mess up on line work?

Seems odd to me.

Back