Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I hope to get with this figure.

1) 1-2 new heads
2) Banker's shotgun
3) RPG
4) Detonator (maybe someone knows if the Prewitt hand held is same as the hospital one)
5) Alternate knives
6) Knife shoe
7) Coat Grenade Rig
8) Pencil

:monkey1 Ugh, that's a great list MaulFan. The knife shoe would be superb!

The detonators are different.

Last edited:
You can bet on it. It's Nurse Joker, cause I just finished my custom one. Got the wig the same day HT dropped the bomb. I've almost finished my Policeman Joker, so I loose either way they go. My only hope is for an Interagation Joker.

If it is I can't wait to see how they are going to make the skin fold/bend without it looking like trousers. If at all. Seeing shiny legs or shiny arms looks very tacky. At least with the other figs, clothes or rubber suits hides this.

Totally. The deal breaker, if it is Nurse, will be how the joints are hidden, or not hidden.

But, then again, perhaps we are reading into this too much and it is a mis-translation?

True, but sadly as I said on page 18. "17 pages later of speculations."

Now 19. This discussion and analyzing could go on forever. It's one thing to discuss it after it's official. :)

I think Nurse Joker is the most likely of all, Tommy Richardson, the guy who took all those wonderful HT product pics for Milk magazine hinted a Nurse Joker on his blog. He hinted at a TF also before HT actually announced one officially.

Also, following the pattern on their choice of versions of character, Nurse Joker seems more plausible because it has as much screen time as the BR Joker, both scenes really memorable in their own right in establishing the Joker character, and the costume is unique enough that people will buy another Joker.

To me interrogation scene Joker won't be happening because you basically have that Joker already by removing his coat and jacket. The BRJ new sculpt is also based on that scene (and the makeup to a certain degree).

Makes sense. I'd be more than happy NOT to have some competing Joker than undermines the reason I got the v1.

I never did custom a Nurse Joker, so he would be a welcome choice for me.

I do hope they give him a removable wig rather than a sculpted one. Perhaps the Apes have given them some practice with real hair.

You can bet on it. It's Nurse Joker, cause I just finished my custom one. Got the wig the same day HT dropped the bomb. I've almost finished my Policeman Joker, so I loose either way they go. My only hope is for an Interagation Joker.

No, not at all. This is a small group in the scheme of things, so IF they announce Nurse/Police Joker, as soon as you hear it, throw your customs on Ebay. You may actually get more for them than the HT ones will cost, because you'd be surprised by how many people don't know about these figures before they release.

My original Batman Begins paid for my DK Begins suit and left some change in my pocket :rock

Hmm...

Found this from Eddie Wong.

3199597272_e5da938dba_o.jpg

Even though it's still customs.

Hmm...

Found this from Eddie Wong.

3199597272_e5da938dba_o.jpg

Even though it's still customs.

Wow those look great.... I think it'll be great for HT Joker collectors if they come out with something like those.

The police uniform is more than inaccurate. The nurse outfit has its own thread here with many pics. I got it two weeks ago and it is awesome. Not the same quality as Hot Toys but for custom really good. The best is the Dent-sticker which reads HENRY Dent :lol

Makes sense. I'd be more than happy NOT to have some competing Joker than undermines the reason I got the v1.

I never did custom a Nurse Joker, so he would be a welcome choice for me.

I do hope they give him a removable wig rather than a sculpted one. Perhaps the Apes have given them some practice with real hair.

That's a whole different ballgame. The Apes are not hair- it's fur.

the hard part for the cop Joker is finding the right shirt and coat. I have the pants, belt and hat..any ideas for the other pieces??
I hope the next version is one none of us expect. they did allude to "heath" fairly strongly in their newsletter.

the hard part for the cop Joker is finding the right shirt and coat. I have the pants, belt and hat..any ideas for the other pieces??
I hope the next version is one none of us expect. they did allude to "heath" fairly strongly in their newsletter.

Go to the customs section on these board and search for cop Joker.

BTW: I would wait until HT told us which Joker will come out. AND if it is not a cop Joker check that thread. I am working at a nice set for it at the moment ;)

As much as i may cry and moan, if this is worth it ill buy it : P
damn expensive awsome'ness:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back