Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i managed to win this one on ebay last week
jo.jpg

The DC Direct version? Why?

Maybe they bought the DCD ver so they can have a cool display with the HT Joker mocking him. :D

Or maybe they are on a budget, which is fair enough.

Last edited:
I use to like my DCD Joker, until I saw the BRJ. So I bailed out ,and putted my DCD Joker in the basement somewhere.

isnt it odd that we dont have a decent "laughing joker" headsculpt? i mean come on, its the joker:D

So when do you guys think we'll hear anything else about this? Hot Toys releases news letters in between their monthly ones, right?

Yep, they used to be monthly, now they're all over the shop. Whenever they feel like it seems. The one before this was a fortnight ago, then one the previous week, then three weeks before that.

Even though the purple coat didn't have and accurate looking fit around the body, I just hope they don't remake it. Because I'm still planning to get the purple suit for my Bank Robber Joker.

My vote is for a Joker that has a head sculpt and outfit that looks just like Gary Oldman as Gordon.

Seriously - that's the only TDK figure remaining that's of interest. I just can't see how a 3rd Joker makes sense.

My vote is for a Joker that has a head sculpt and outfit that looks just like Gary Oldman as Gordon.

Seriously - that's the only TDK figure remaining that's of interest. I just can't see how a 3rd Joker makes sense.

Dave speaks the truth. Give us Gordon, not another Joker.

I can see HT revamping the V1 Joker after seeing how many collectors have been sticking the Bank Robber head on it. I'm betting on the "Kill Harvey Dent" Joker with a resculpted V2 head with messed up makeup, a little weathering on the V1 suit and fully armed with a two-tone Glock (standard magazine), sawed off shotgun and possibly a RPG-7.

These are the ones they should makes: GORDON and a SCARECROW with mask, 2 heads (Glasses and No Glasses), Briefcase,and the Fear Gas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back