Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron_Man_Mk_V.gif

This is not "meh" :D

That's a nice clear pic :D Look at the details.

How is that not the coolest IM armour released from HT so far?

I would have liked to see the V go against some of those dronerobotthingeemajigs in the movie. Even if the armour is outmatched, I still think it might have been an entertaining battle :D

That's a nice clear pic :D Look at the details.

How is that not the coolest IM armour released from HT so far?
Imo it is bar none the best IM armor currently :rock
:yess:

this thing still remains my favorite iron man figure.

this may replace my batman dx02 as my favorite figure ever.
:exactly::goodpost::hi5:
I caved in and pre ordered it
:rotfl :exactly: :goodpost:
I would have liked to see the V go against some of those dronerobotthingeemajigs in the movie. Even if the armour is outmatched, I still think it might have been an entertaining battle :D

I blame the Black Widow for this since she sucked up so much unnecessary screen time. The fight scenes in this film were great, but very short with the exception of the chase at the end. I'd trade longer fight sequences for less BW any day.

The action sequence I've watched multiple times is the one where IM & WM are fighting the drones together. Too :cool:

Left arm was the BD arm, that looks like intentional BD to me unless you're referring to something different then I'm looking at :dunno :lol

Look at the silver Zig zag thing on both arms ...now do see the problem?

..and it's not battle damage, the silver parts that are missing are meant to be under the other silver parts that overlap them, so it would be impossible for them to fall off.

Back