Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250 from AE isn't too bad considering all the pieces. Especially when some of the pieces are Mark (hands / feet). I'll be getting it...

If it makes any difference, in the long run you're only saving about $3 getting it through AE rather than SSC.

I can understand this. SSC is not as hard as you think. If you don't order and cancel. They will refund you back your NRD. This is in place for people that order items. Try to sell it on eBay. They don't get the $$$ they think and cancel it.

Really? I had the HT Bespin Luke on pre-order with a flex. My card declined on a flex payment, they cancelled my order, kept the NRD and I still haven't gotten around to getting Luke from someplace else.

Oh, and I just love that great new system where, if your card declines on a payment for whatever reason, you can't just call and e-mail and have them run it again, you have to wait a week and pray that there's no problem with your card.

I'll take BBTS for anything that's not a SSC exclusive, thanks.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when we finally get to see a 1/6 rolling cart! 280? Nnnaaaahhhh. Nope. No.

... slightly OT: Why do I have this feeling that someone a little bit handy with a ruler and an X-acto knife could make those Hall of Armor thingies a lot more cheaply than HT is offering them? Truly hardcore hobbyists could even make it light up.

Some balsa wood, some clear styrene..... I could definitely see it happening.

For those complaining of the price, look at the price of the joker 2.0 figure. And really you get much more with this set. I know its a lot and i am not happy about the price either, but it is more of a shock on the low price side then the high with hot toys pricing lately.

Holly crap!!!

In deciding on wheather or not to PO this, I wanted to get an idea of how many Marvel and DC Hot Toys may be released this year compared to 2012. I ordered every Marvel and DC HT made, which was 20. That kinda shocked me. I did't realize it was that many.

I conservatively estimate @ 25 for 2013 from these licenses

IM3 - 7
Thor 2 - 2
The Wolverine - 2
Man Of Steel - 3
Batman Returns - 3
Nolanverse - 3
Arkham Game - 2
XFC - 2

And I'm sure I missed some. I hate being a completist!!!!

I can understand this. SSC is not as hard as you think. If you don't order and cancel. They will refund you back your NRD. This is in place for people that order items. Try to sell it on eBay. They don't get the $$$ they think and cancel it.

I have heard good and bad about BBTS. Then again I can say the samething about SSC.

I usually only order things from BBTS that they have in stock or i cannot get from SSC and I PO figures like this from SSC.

I have only cancelled one figure with a NRD from SSC and they gave the NRD back to me. I did not even ask, they just did it.

For those complaining of the price, look at the price of the joker 2.0 figure. And really you get much more with this set. I know its a lot and i am not happy about the price either, but it is more of a shock on the low price side then the high with hot toys pricing lately.

:dunno

you actually get less

With the Joker you get two HS, PERS, A detailed multilayer outfit, table, chair, lamp, guns, cards, backdrop, detonator, clown mask, etc

You don't get the Joker :dunno

:exactly:

... slightly OT: Why do I have this feeling that someone a little bit handy with a ruler and an X-acto knife could make those Hall of Armor thingies a lot more cheaply than HT is offering them? Truly hardcore hobbyists could even make it light up.

Some balsa wood, some clear styrene..... I could definitely see it happening.

I remember someone was working on it awhile ago using balsa wood as the base. I think I have the blue prints from the guy somewhere on my email. It looked pretty good from what I saw, but a hell of a build

Back