1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for this guy locally! It'll end up being $341 shipped, which isn't too bad. Cheaper than ordering from Sideshow right now, though that varies from character to character. The more recent releases have a higher cost due to our lowered dollar, so with Chewie going up a while ago and not selling out, I was able to nab him for probably $20-$25 cheaper than he would've been had he been released today.

That all said, thanks for the great pics in this thread! I'll only need one Chewie, and many have proven that this guy can basically get any look desired with enough futzing around! Looking forward to having the Original Trilogy gang together over the next half a year to a year!

Chewbacca-starwars.jpg

I was hoping mine would ship yesterday and I'd have it today. Oh well. Most likely I'll have it Wednesday since they're closed Monday.

That tax is freakin painful, isn't it? I thought I was getting a good price on a figure a while back, and failed to check that it was from a dealer in CA, which meant an extra $20 suddenly being tacked on at the end. Which was really freakin annoying.

Yep. Someday we'll all being paying tax from wherever so its a great benefit to order out of state now. But sucks for Sideshow direct.

Yep. Someday we'll all being paying tax from wherever so its a great benefit to order out of state now. But sucks for Sideshow direct.

I live 20 minutes from the warehouse. For my BW, the UPS driver wouldn't leave it at the door even though I had a sig waiver so I had to drive 25 minutes to the UPS depot to pick it up...and I paid $10 for this service

I won't get mine until Tuesday because of Labor Day. Oh well.
Doesn't look like mine shipped yesterday so I have to wait till Tues to have it shipped then it takes usually 5 days to get to me so I probably won't see it at my door till the following Monday at the earliest. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like mine shipped yesterday so I have to wait till Tues to have it shipped then it takes usually 5 days to get to me so I probably won't see it at my door till the following Monday at the earliest. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Same here.. :(

Back