1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, the 2 pack is now waitlisted. I tried to order almost 2 weeks ago, had the money in my account reserved for it, and it wouldn't allow me to send it to my work address because there wasn't a business name on it (couldn't use Paypal because of the amount I guess). I've sent 3 emails about it starting 2 weeks ago and they have all been ignored. Sideshow Collectibles is hands down the worst customer service I've ever had (and I deal with the notorious Mattycollector.com often).

It's still available at Big Bad Toy Store and you can pay with PayPal immediately if you'd like.

Also, you should have tried Live Chat as soon as you had the first issue with your order. The only reason I know of where PayPal is not available is when an item is PRE-ORDER and does not have a fixed shipping charge, otherwise you can use PayPal even on higher priced items.

I did just order from BBTS. Thanks for the suggestion. Is SSC usually this bad about not answering e-mails? I've had an issue before and the live chat never works for me and when I call the phone number I never can get an actual person after going through all the menus.

It's still available at Big Bad Toy Store and you can pay with PayPal immediately if you'd like.

Also, you should have tried Live Chat as soon as you had the first issue with your order. The only reason I know of where PayPal is not available is when an item is PRE-ORDER and does not have a fixed shipping charge, otherwise you can use PayPal even on higher priced items.

I've had technical issues with Live chat before, but I've also used it successfully a number of times. Emails have always been answered for me.

Online chat sucks. Email takes a while. But I have never had a problem reaching anyone quickly by phone and my concerns/questions were always handled fast.

I just heard from Sideshow and Chewie has been delayed again. The Donald apparently bought up such a large batch of the fake fur, that HT's supplier has to do an emergency production run.

I just heard from Sideshow and Chewie has been delayed again. The Donald apparently bought up such a large batch of the fake fur, that HT's supplier has to do an emergency production run.

With all of that fur you'd think he was making a wig so he could get the hippie vote.

Ah, bummer. I was hoping that the 2 pack would last until after spooktacular. Oh well. I caved and ordered the 2 pack from BBTS instead. Anyone know if they leave invoices in the package? Trying to keep how much I spend on these a secret for as long as I can!:rotfl

Back