1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, in 1/6 the word has been somewhat co-opted to add aim to the fiddling. I'd argue however that in modern usage, even outside of 1/6, "futz" always has aim/purpose and "putz" implies aimlessness.

Huh, I've honestly never noticed before that Chewie was left-handed!

Although... looking at all the pics out there, he still seems to hold the bowcaster in his right hand every time, and only supports it with his left. So people can still pose it that way and have it look accurate.

View attachment 204966

I think I made a mistake in that he might be ambidextrous, but he does fire with his left hand in the detention centre, in cloud city and when he shoots the Scout Trooper off his bike.

My final flex now says October 5th ... LAME!! Moved back another month. That sucks.

I didn't get a notice but my flex payment dates got pushed back too (I ordered Chewie and Han individually). I was hoping I'd see them sooner than that with word that some were getting early processing notices.

I don't mind the delay to October for the single Chew... maybe they've improved the face a bit.

Delay is not due to the figure being improved. But the figure being mass produced for shipping. Coz I don't think applying the fur is automated. This is still being done by hand.

I know alot of you guys have nice enclosed detolfs to display this guy in...I on the other hand just have open shelving...Im just wondering what that's gonna mean for this guy over time...I know you have to dust occasionally, I just don't want all the "fur" to become one giant dust magnet...

Back