1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck with it, whatever the height is on the figure its fine. Has to be -- no fixin' this one. :)

But Gigantor Vader is gonna look even sillier now.

But they fixed Vader

10612826_502189509958766_2974521728537539452_n.jpg

they look great together. :clap

Pity you cannot share a shelf with DX07, SSC Vader, and the new line. They don't mix well. Unless you mod...

Yeah... looking at those pics again I think the 15" number just can't be right. Probably the most you'd really need to add to the figure is about 1/4".

The 15" seems right.

1. The behind the scenes photos show that Han's head comes up below the shoulder, not above.
2. The HT Han figure is probably slightly too short himself
3. The HT Han comes up well above Chewie's shoulder

Thanks lads. The hair is very easy to mess with. :)

What I will say is that I feel the hair around his mouth is too dark. His mustache in the movie is far lighter for instance.

The 15" seems right.

1. The behind the scenes photos show that Han's head comes up below the shoulder, not above.
2. The HT Han figure is probably slightly too short himself
3. The HT Han comes up well above Chewie's shoulder

Looks to me in all the pics like Ford comes right at his shoulder, and the HT figure is just a smidge above that, so I'm still not quite sure where that extra 3/4 fits in. I suppose the Han could be a bit too short as well, but it's hard to imagine it being off that much.

Wasn't there talk in this very thread just a week or two ago that Han was too tall or am I getting arteriosclerosis in my brain?

No Chewie/unmodded Vader owners yet that can take a comparison picture?

Edit:

Just a little taller would make it so much better.

Chewie.jpg

Please excuse the three minute photoshop job.

Wasn't there talk in this very thread just a week or two ago that Han was too tall or am I getting arteriosclerosis in my brain?

No Chewie/unmodded Vader owners yet that can take a comparison picture?

Edit:

Just a little taller would make it so much better.

View attachment 208786

Please excuse the three minute photoshop job.
That looks way too tall to me. Sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back