1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, seeing how some of you got your set, I decided to message Sideshow and see if they can process my bill earlier so I can get mine too. I'm on full - pay and was chatting with Tesa. This is what she said

"I'm very sorry, but we did not receive our full shipment in and cannot process your order early. We are still waiting on our other container to arrive" I followed up with, when do you know the shipment will be in. "We are expecting it in the next couple of weeks"

FML!!! haha... I work in SF but ship all my orders to Seattle to avoid the CA tax. I'm going up to Seattle next week so I was hoping I can un-box and do a inspection to see if anything are wrong.

So, seeing how some of you got your set, I decided to message Sideshow and see if they can process my bill earlier so I can get mine too. I'm on full - pay and was chatting with Tesa. This is what she said

"I'm very sorry, but we did not receive our full shipment in and cannot process your order early. We are still waiting on our other container to arrive" I followed up with, when do you know the shipment will be in. "We are expecting it in the next couple of weeks"

FML!!! haha... I work in SF but ship all my orders to Seattle to avoid the CA tax. I'm going up to Seattle next week so I was hoping I can un-box and do a inspection to see if anything are wrong.
I didn't get anywhere with Tesa either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm trying tp patiently wait the single Chewie which seems to look better with each new pic posted. The one thing I remind myself is that it's not sideshows fault that they are slowly coming in and it's whenever HT is ready to ship them over.

I've decided I need Chewie in my life after all. I probably won't get Han Solo since I can't really afford both (unless I can convince my wife to buy him as an early Christmas present or something). Now if that September coupon would come out I'd apply it to Chewie and wait for his upcoming date at Fett's Hair Salon.

WoW my OCD would go mental need both like bats without joker. Hopefully u can get both the wookie needs his best friend.

He looks good next to Tamashii c3po image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hey James, can you ake a shot of Chewie standing next to 3PO straight on, both figures on the same surface and showing their entire bodies?

Soon everyone is going to recognize their Tama 3POs look like crap unless they're weathered like yours.

Hey James, can you ake a shot of Chewie standing next to 3PO straight on, both figures on the same surface and showing their entire bodies?

Soon everyone is going to recognize their Tama 3POs look like crap unless they're weathered like yours.

Mine looks just fine unweathered Thank you very much!!! :lol

Back