1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just blown away by this guy. IMAG0652_1.jpg

Obi Wan you will be getting these comments in a few weeks!!

I haven't been around here that long, but I've learned to ignore both the hypebeasts & the hypetrolls. if someone can't enjoy these figures, it makes me question what they do enjoy? But what the hell do I know, I even liked the prequels. May the force be with ya. Lol

Incredible weathering on 3PO. What method did you use?[/QUOTE]
I just put it in the garden for 3 months lol

Hey James, can you ake a shot of Chewie standing next to 3PO straight on, both figures on the same surface and showing their entire bodies?

Soon everyone is going to recognize their Tama 3POs look like crap unless they're weathered like yours.

image.jpg

I wish I had the balls to do that to my Tamashii, nice work James. Chewie looks good too.

Here's hoping that that the HT 3PO will be on par if not better than the tamashii version.

From the looks of it the shine is missing from the SSC 3PO. He's dirty but it doesn't look like there is something other than a dull gold paint underneath.

Edit: Sorry I misread and thought you meant the SSC 3PO. :slap:cuckoo:

I noticed that there is excess fur around chewie's feet. I think I'll thin out the fur there to make it more movie accurate.

Great pictures all round guys. He looks bloody brilliant.

Back