1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2-pack arrived today,and I am a very contented man.The Solo sculpt is dead on,much better than the pix would make you believe(my wife concurs). Chewie is very nice;I don't think he needs a lot of futzing,but I'll set him up next to my computer so I can read the thread as I work.I did manage to break a wrist peg,but it was my own damn fault, and I'm pretty sure I can get the peg out of the hand and install an unbroken replacement.Pix when I get a chance...PS

Good to know Han looks better in hand than the pics have shown. I've been a little disappointed in what I've seen so far but I'm really looking forward to getting mine.

Did you order from SS?

hey guys! I got my 2 pack today. Chewie has some sort of residue, or glue or something on the lower part of his chin-neck fur at the front. Matted together a bit. Is that supposed to be there? I've tried to comb it out but it's still there

Thanks!

I had to re-glue the strap magnet on Han's stormtrooper belt. Other than that, these guys came complete and flawless! No complaints here. I'm so happy to finally have these guys in a detolf! Now, if I could just get some better lighting...
835502167d21529bd1125b37cf99b95d.jpg
d8561b021438f9dfd7d6ae59faef20ba.jpg
1290c9a81f2e0f60d2631c74cc019502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what do you guys think, this is SS reply.

'Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We are currently checking on when we will have an available replacement for you, as we have not yet received our replacement parts from Hot Toys. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to investigate your inquiry.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.'

Am I good to go by waiting or are they waiting to potentially say no?

So what do you guys think, this is SS reply.

'Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We are currently checking on when we will have an available replacement for you, as we have not yet received our replacement parts from Hot Toys. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for us to investigate your inquiry.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.'

Am I good to go by waiting or are they waiting to potentially say no?

Sounds positive to me. They're offering a replacement, but just haven't got the parts yet. If you don't hear anything after 3 working days contact them again.

Sounds positive to me. They're offering a replacement, but just haven't got the parts yet. If you don't hear anything after 3 working days contact them again.

I agree. I am dealing with Storm Toys on a matter and their initial email wasn't nearly as helpful nor have they responded to inquiries afterwards. I'd wait a few days and follow up.

I agree. I am dealing with Storm Toys on a matter and their initial email wasn't nearly as helpful nor have they responded to inquiries afterwards. I'd wait a few days and follow up.

I'm sure SS will sort you out. :)

I think I read about your Storm Toys issue. :(

I wonder how good Chewie would look displayed on his own without Han. I have Chewie preordered, but I'm still thinking about Han. I did some figuring up of what extra money I have for my preorders. Getting a Han might be stretching the funds a bit far. It isn't completely out of the question, but I may have to cancel other stuff that isn't 1/6 scale. I could also sell some of my figures, which would get funds and free up more space in the Detolf, but I'm not sure I want to part with anything else. Originally when I ordered Chewbacca I had no intention of ordering a Han, but now I'm thinking he might need a buddy.

I had to re-glue the strap magnet on Han's stormtrooper belt. Other than that, these guys came complete and flawless! No complaints here. I'm so happy to finally have these guys in a detolf! Now, if I could just get some better lighting...
835502167d21529bd1125b37cf99b95d.jpg
d8561b021438f9dfd7d6ae59faef20ba.jpg
1290c9a81f2e0f60d2631c74cc019502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool display.:clap:clap:clap

Yes,we did(my wife ordered it for me as an anniversary present).Between these guys and all the Avengers(she's determined to get 'em all)she building major bonus points...PS

Finally re-ordered Chewy with the September code. Will have the EX Han Solo and now this hairy guy soon enough. I am excited. The photos of them together look great. Will be an amazing thing once my Star Wars detolf is complete. Going to have Obi-Wan and Yoda on one. Han and Chewy. Vader with two Stormtroopers and then Luke with R2 and 3PO.

Can hardly wait for these releases. Han and Chewy any day now. 3PO in November and then Obi in December. Awesome time to be a Star Wars fan and 1/6 collector.

Damn...I need Boba.

Back