1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12106995_174083189597813_5749588473001455364_n.jpg

I actually want that. :lol

Haha, yeah, I've really been on a rollercoaster ride with Old Ben. Such an essential character but the likeness... :gah:

Maybe I'll go back to saying I'll pick him up once discounted. :lol Really I guess it's no loss if I don't. Space is limited (and the line expensive), so maybe I should save those spots for home runs only. *muses*

Thanks! I have three chances (next three days) for next day delivery! Hope they don't wait for Friday to ship it out -- means Monday for me.

Very, very curious about this one in hand.... and the v2 head sculpt. :D

I thought if you lived in Cali you guys would get it in two days? No? If I order stuff in state mine gets here next day, most is two, depending on the time it is shipped. I don't live in California though...

I thought if you lived in Cali you guys would get it in two days? No? If I order stuff in state mine gets here next day, most is two, depending on the time it is shipped. I don't live in California though...

Next day after it ships. But I get the shipping notices after like 8pm usually for next day. But I've also been charged and it doesn't ship for three days or more.

I hope mine shows up on Thursday.
I will have grades in and no innocent student will suffer from my "rush to go play with my toys."

Yup... charged. :dunno

I thought this was going to be under the tree the way it was going.

Look forward to having in-hand what I've been looking at all these months.:)

Lucky bastards Congrats! Still no bigfoot sighting's lol im :pray: the flippin yeti's are here in great population over in Cali.:monkey4 pleease let the waiting be over.:impatient::monkey3

Back