1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Really sorry if people aren't happy with their Chewies. :( I think one thing that might help is futzing him into more of a messier ROTJ look like I have, since it was established pretty early on in here that that was the simplest and easiest look to achieve with him.
I think that's my plan. Seen more consistently good pics with that look.

And great job with the pastels. Looks like a nice subtle improvement.

Right? I was looking through tons of movie stills when I was trying to futz mine. Not visible in a good majority of those pictures.

Bold work davejames, looks promising.

Well they're not super visible, but you can still usually make out something under there. Or at least a heckuva lot more than we can with our figures. Of course I realize it probably helps that they have lighting guys that specialize in that kind of thing, who are reflecting light from all different directions and from below so that we could see his eyes a bit better.

And thanks. :)

But your comparing an asthetic of a 1:1 costume with a 1:6 figure. I am just being an argumentative butthole. Don't mind me.

I really want this. ..would it be worth it to wait til spooktacular?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

I think that's my plan. Seen more consistently good pics with that look.

Definitely looks better the more messy he is.

Great work, davejames. I would be happy if I could get the eyebrows and cheeks on mine to lighten up. Going off your idea, I was thinking I might raid the miss's make-up tomorrow -- I'm sure she's got the right color and something fine enough that just might work.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Going off your idea, I was thinking I might raid the miss's make-up tomorrow -- I'm sure she's got the right color and something fine enough that just might work.

A bit of red lipstick should work nicely.

chewgirl.jpg

I bet this becomes the most expensive Hot Toys Star Wars figure in a 12 - 18 months.

$450 - 500 within a year (from now) for the single. $650 - 700 for the exclusive 2 pack.

Remember he'll be in the new movies and who knows if they'll re-release him with all the hassle to manufacture him. And with all the other characters they've gotta cover.

Back